Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is the scumchat threatened by me?

Past is prologue, and I've called you out for such actions before when you were....wait for it......wait....scum!!!

On 7/4/2019 at 2:39 PM, Forge said:

I'm not overlooking them, but if you want my honest opinion, they come off more as you trying to inspire more widespread fear panic to start looking at other areas besides you and swag, which honestly, is almost a non starter for me. I can't let this get bigger than it is right now. That's just a way to involve too many variables, what ifs, etc and lose sight of what needs to be focused on. You were framed. Touch is borg and Racks is a convert. The Mason bit is a lie. All very possible...but there is nothing to substantiate any of that right now and Matts, I'm pretty sure, backed Touch's role as secondary confirmation. 

In the end, one of the biggest aspects of this will come down to whether or not I believe Ruskie. 

On 7/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Forge said:

The thing is, you have been the one selling panic and fear this entire time.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

The crew all descended upon the bridge. "We've figured it out! All of the clues left, stitched together! You must be a Borg!"

@Malfatron sat calm, collected at his chair. "But I'm the Captain! It's me, Jean-Luc Picard! Cease this mutiny at once!"

But the group would hear none of it. "Picard might have been Borg from the start!" declared one. "He may simply be hiding!" declared another. "No one would lie about reports!" said a third.

But perhaps an ally had appeared. "Me kevin. That guy, house of duras".

The group was then conflicted. But it was perhaps, too late to late to save Malfatron.

"Resistance is futile..." Malfatron muttered as the mob terminated him. They rushed the body to medbay when the crew's worst fears were confirmed. Malfatron was Locutus of Borg, Borg Collective aligned. But originally he was Jean-Luc Picard, Federation aligned! Both of these roles will be added to the Autopsy report momentarily. On his corpse, nanobots were found!

However, the news of Picard's untimely death has sent the crew's morale into all-time low levels! All Federation-aligned players are roleblocked tonight!

You're trying hard to sell this cover role thing...which absolutely could be something in this game, but with no indication either way, I don't know what the merit is in trying to push this angle unless you're trying to incite fear and the like.