Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What? 

Glitchy forums.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t say that 

Nope. 

31 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Slappy got pardoned or replaced so he's not scum. Whether he pardoned himself is anyone's guess but I doubt town pardoned him so he's clear IMO unless he says otherwise/gets replaced.

Malf I'm 50-50 because Malf is always hard to gauge for me but I'm getting a town lean on him right now. 

I thought you pardoned yourself. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so that means you are a serial killer.

makes sense.

1 mafia hit

1 vig hit

1 serial killer hit

who did you kill? matts?

and are you willing to work with town to try to hit mafia?

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I.. I... Don't kno how to respond to this 

This isn't me saying I'm scum or a SK.

This is me joking because I'm using Yakuza gifs (aka the japanese mafia) 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Lol, so let me get this correct. Your thought is, that I’m scum because I’m claiming I’m not scum?

So to be town in your eyes, I have to claim to be scum? Is that right?

Look all I'm saying is,

If the shoe fits, you must acquit. 

I already got Matts killed. Dont test me.

I will say a good rule of thumb for me has always been, "if Malfatron is alive Day 2, he is probably mafia."

One thing I try to do is eliminate my biggest threats early and if the mafia felt Matts was one of those, I'm sorry for you.

MWil on the other hand is usually pretty good.

I'll probably look up MWils posts to see who associated and disassociated themselves with him.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts, Bucs, BCB and Whicker. 

Lock em up. String em high. Watch em die.

Oh my bad, I can’t count. 1 of 4, but Whicker is confirmed Innocent child, isn’t he? So why?

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why were you one of the lucky ones to survive? 

You bring up my vote line, do you think it helps you or hurts you that you (and Bucs) are the remaining living players (sans myself)?

Also, I’m not mentioned on your line here, so why are you treating me as if I were?

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Oh my bad, I can’t count. 1 of 4, but Whicker is confirmed Innocent child, isn’t he? So why?

Also, I’m not mentioned on your line here, so why are you treating me as if I were?

When did Whicker get confirmed? 

I thought you were talking about my lynch line. Because you clearly posted a vote on me and then bailed until night. It's the exact thing I was coming at Matts for. An opportunity early to get a vote out on someone you know is town, but when I flip green can say something like, "I was there way before anyone else. He was obvi-scummy". 

TBH, I would have lynched myself and I tried to, but now I have to fail this game as bad as I did Pokemon mafia because when I actually try I suck. 

That all being said, right now its Josh.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I will say a good rule of thumb for me has always been, "if Malfatron is alive Day 2, he is probably mafia."

One thing I try to do is eliminate my biggest threats early and if the mafia felt Matts was one of those, I'm sorry for you.

MWil on the other hand is usually pretty good.

I'll probably look up MWils posts to see who associated and disassociated themselves with him.

Now that I mention this, Malf almost got voted out day 1. If he is killed and flips town I'm running that lynch line.