Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

So here is my read-up. 

Rackcs is clear scum in my eyes. Same inactivity I'm used to seeing from him. He frequently wasn't in chat when I was mafia with him too.

Touch is up pretty high on the list. Liking of obscure posts and lack of touch'esque posts to contribute is off putting.

Orca with the last second vote change that changed nothing on the lynch for the night but it removed his name from a potential census and that screams scum to me.

Dingo got called out by Whicker and MWil day 1. There were a lot of people that tried to get on the good side of my lynch because they knew how I would flip and wanted the WIFOM angle to play.

Bucs and Gopher seemed a little scummy to me with their interactions with people, but Gopher had a lot of good in his posts about vanilla players being important.

Malfatron, Dome, Forge and Josh I'm unsure of.

Pickle Rick, Wolfeyes, ET, BCB, MD4L are almost non-existant.

I think it's obvious Whicker and Counselor are town, as am I. If the three of us pool our votes together, we could potentially do some serious damage to mafias chances. 

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here is my read-up. 

Rackcs is clear scum in my eyes. Same inactivity I'm used to seeing from him. He frequently wasn't in chat when I was mafia with him too.

Touch is up pretty high on the list. Liking of obscure posts and lack of touch'esque posts to contribute is off putting.

Orca with the last second vote change that changed nothing on the lynch for the night but it removed his name from a potential census and that screams scum to me.

Dingo got called out by Whicker and MWil day 1. There were a lot of people that tried to get on the good side of my lynch because they knew how I would flip and wanted the WIFOM angle to play.

Bucs and Gopher seemed a little scummy to me with their interactions with people, but Gopher had a lot of good in his posts about vanilla players being important.

Pickle Rick, Wolfeyes, ET, BCB, MD4L are almost non-existant.

I think it's obvious Whicker and Counselor are town, as am I. If the three of us pool our votes together, we could potentially do some serious damage to mafias chances. 

Rackcs 

53 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You'll have to vote Dingo then because Counselor already blew that option otherwise

53 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Actually agree with this. Though it's also one of the reasons that I have pickle high up on the list as well. Really just waiting for Racks to say he was at a movie

55 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Feel okay with Dingo being town. Sort of lukewarm. 

41 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I feel really good about Gopher being town. Bucs, I don't know. 

42 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Interesting notion. Hadn't considered that. Not sure how likely it is, but something to think on. 

57 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Going to take more time on this one. The last time I thought I had a read on Touch as for sure being scum, quite literally everyone in the game was town. 

43 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I've made how I feel about Malf known earlier in the thread. Josh I started to get a little wigged out by, but I don't know him as a player all that well. I'm awesome. Dome...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

The inactives, outside of Rack / Pickle, whom I mentioned above, aren't playing in a way that is completely abnormal for them at time (with the exception of wolf, who I don't think that I've ever played with) so just guesswork on them 

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

You guys need to look at the people who thought I was going to be an easy push because of Daboyles mistake. Matts jumped on that early. 

Do you have any interest to address this again?

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

He might be hiding as scum, thats why rack.

also, im suspect of you as well for avoiding the entire counselor discussion.

You came in strong in seriousness beforehand, but disappeared (minus a throwaway post) while the Thatcher discussion was going on, and then came back when it was resolved

example post before the Counselor discussion

example post during

Mafia has no incentive to weigh in during the Thatcher discussion. they would be in the spotlight either way, no matter which side they took.

also suspicious of wolfe and md4l for coming in afterwards as well. there might be others that im forgetting.

im thinking that dingo may actually be twlling the truth about sensing that the tide was turning off of counselor. 

the key lynching mistake often made day 1 is paying too much attention to behaviors like dingo did.which is bold proclamations

i bet mafia coasted through the thatcher thing

et80 for now as i think about it

This was a while ago but what was interesting about my vote after the first controversial incident of this game?

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Don't love the slappy vote tbh.

But if he ain't gonna play ball he should get out of the way. 

f96.gif

Said by a man that voted for... ET? I could use your notes on him.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

You clown I’m Mr. Treacher. I’m locking on someone I know is scum

Do it.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Dome @DingoLadd he claimed treacher

anyway, i think bcb is mafia

i didnt like his post regarding the "two town clears" and i think hes coasting

its always the one you most medium suspect

I think bcb is a great option today too. 

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I will say a good rule of thumb for me has always been, "if Malfatron is alive Day 2, he is probably mafia."

One thing I try to do is eliminate my biggest threats early and if the mafia felt Matts was one of those, I'm sorry for you.

MWil on the other hand is usually pretty good.

I'll probably look up MWils posts to see who associated and disassociated themselves with him.

I feel like that with malf too. Perhaps mafia tries to kill him tonight instead.