Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Vote Count

3 - Rackcs (Slappy Mc, Whicker, Forge)

3 - Dome (bucsfan333, Malfatron, theuntouchable)

1 - DingoLadd ([Counselor])

1 - theuntouchable (MD4L)

1 - The Orca (gopherwrestler)

1 - Counselor (ET80)

1 - gopherwrestler (The Orca)

Edited by daboyle250

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why did you think counselor had claimed hatcher?

He’s a deeply troubled man who doesn’t think much about his actions when he is the only one who can be hurt by them. When he has teammates, he generally tries to do better for them, assuming he’s not in one of his moods.

But if he has teammates I could see him acting like a deeply troubled man who doesn’t think much about his actions when he is the only one who can be hurt by then, just to keep up appearances.

basically, dumb or scum... in the nicest way possible 

35 minutes ago, The Orca said:

My scum hunting or why I say yours is fake?

Do you have a phone from 1991? Cause no way the memes and gifs didnt come through and shows you are not paying attention because the words are clearly on them and quoted 3 or 4 times.

When you read this post from Dome did you think he and I were scum? In a chat? Did you wonder what he was referring to? Did you ask him what read of Orcas? Or where was it cause Orca hasnt said a word? You asked me why Slappy and I requoted my read (memes/gifs) did you see them...did you read them? Did you quote me and say you cant see this? 

You obviously saw and read them because after Dome's post above you quoted it and asked why not ET. Trying to move my vote using something inside the memes that fit ET in your mind. So when you asked me again why Slappy I quoted this again, so I know you know why I was voting him, yet you come out with the fake scum hunting and reasoning today...interesting 

@Everyone

Gopher is caught

You say I didnt have any input on the Counselor thing yet you quoted me about it. Dome asked me why Slappy over Counselor guven his claim and I responded with the reasoning about why Slappy and you quoted that so again I did provide input

You say you havent made anything up, but the facts keep piling up to the contrary

Your posting pictures and now nonsense. And no, I got it so that stuff doesn’t post unless I click on it and it goes to the page. It eliminates junk from websites. So like most of your posts, Your memes are junk.

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

Vote Count

3 - Rackcs (Slappy Mc, Whicker, Forge)

3 - Dome (bucsfan333, Malfatron, theuntouchable)

1 - DingoLadd ([Counselor])

1 - theuntouchable (MD4L)

1 - The Orca (gopherwrestler)

1 - Counselor (ET80)

1 - gopherwrestler (The Orca)

YET TO VOTE: @DingoLadd@rackcs, @JoshstraDaymus, @wolfeyestrk, @Dome, @Pickle Rick, @bcb1213

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:
2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Who had the Malf, Forge, Dome list? I like it.

I'd like to lynch any of the three today.

Add Rackcs and you have a great list

I will buy this, but swap in Counselor instead of Malf, Forge, Dome... or Rackcs.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Who had the Malf, Forge, Dome list? I like it.

I'd like to lynch any of the three today.

You would like that.

32 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Add Rackcs and you have a great list

You would think it’s a great list.