Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

50 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Said by a man that voted for... ET? I could use your notes on him.

I'd rather not participate in a vote that I don't approve of. Also ET's been shockingly useless and is leaning scum in my book.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here is my read-up. 

Rackcs is clear scum in my eyes. Same inactivity I'm used to seeing from him. He frequently wasn't in chat when I was mafia with him too.

Touch is up pretty high on the list. Liking of obscure posts and lack of touch'esque posts to contribute is off putting.

Orca with the last second vote change that changed nothing on the lynch for the night but it removed his name from a potential census and that screams scum to me.

Dingo got called out by Whicker and MWil day 1. There were a lot of people that tried to get on the good side of my lynch because they knew how I would flip and wanted the WIFOM angle to play.

Bucs and Gopher seemed a little scummy to me with their interactions with people, but Gopher had a lot of good in his posts about vanilla players being important.

Malfatron, Dome, Forge and Josh I'm unsure of.

Pickle Rick, Wolfeyes, ET, BCB, MD4L are almost non-existant.

I think it's obvious Whicker and Counselor are town, as am I. If the three of us pool our votes together, we could potentially do some serious damage to mafias chances. 

Not liking a decent chunk of this but the bold I do agree with.

50 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Do it.

I think bcb is a great option today too. 

I feel like that with malf too. Perhaps mafia tries to kill him tonight instead. 

Kinda shocked mafia didn't go for it N1 tbh, I know I would've. 

On 1/21/2020 at 3:34 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

It's a game hosted by daboyle, so obviously Slappy is scum

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

When did Whicker get confirmed? 

I thought you were talking about my lynch line. Because you clearly posted a vote on me and then bailed until night. It's the exact thing I was coming at Matts for. An opportunity early to get a vote out on someone you know is town, but when I flip green can say something like, "I was there way before anyone else. He was obvi-scummy". 

TBH, I would have lynched myself and I tried to, but now I have to fail this game as bad as I did Pokemon mafia because when I actually try I suck. 

That all being said, right now its Josh.

I didn’t bail. This original post/vote for you was given three posts in after the game started. I’ve been in thread since then and have talked, maybe not as actively as I’d like but I have. I didn’t just show up, get on the wagon and leave and just show up later. I’ve been in thread a few times since.

I also stated later on that if I thought you wanted to play this game I would have changed my vote but you seemingly don’t want to play. I’m still not sure if that’s real or an act.

But today, you won’t be getting my vote for a lynch.

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

How do you know that Thatcher is scum?

shes a cop. 

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any reasoning?

for me its simple. 

josh has been pretty transparent the whole game. hes wearing his heart on his sleeve. he has been pretty easy to spot as mafia in previous games because he hides more. not this game. i think hes town

mafia is typically going to be the ones keeping their nose clean early. not getting into anything too controversial. being guarded.

bcb and rack fit into this

not a foolproof method, but its a good mafia strategy early and i think a couple are coasting

• Like 1