Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

1. After re-reading your post I mistaked your wording. 

2. I said you hid behind memes and an vote without giving any input outside of that. That’s not being much help for town either. What’s the point of the memes. Half of them don’t appear on my mobile and I have to click on them to open them up to see them. I’m not wasting my time. You could have typed exactly that out yesterday. Instead you refuse to participate in a normal fashion and look for attention. I moved my vote to you because I was waiting for an answer out of you. Slappy, sure could have been scum, but he was doing about as much as you. Never saw a need to move my vote after. 

3. Nothing’s easy for me. 

4. you keep repeating yourself, another check mark on typical scum. Do we know he is scum? Do we know your town? What if he is town? I feel like you KNOW he is town. 

5. Well during day one, being the innocent child, 99.9% of games they are cleared as town. Counselor, I did post there was a chance he wasn’t town because of some players having “cover roles”. But you refuse to read that. 

6. you are voting me because I voted for you and didn’t vote for slappy. 

Lmao. I'm voting you because you are fake scum hunting and I explained why...you keep repeating stuff, missing stuff, making stuff up. Classic scum Gopher

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So the big question is... would slappy (as scum) vote and push himself knowing he would be pardoned, and do it n1? 

I'd say so. He didnt do that until he had 2 votes though. I believe josh and me. Not sure if that makes a difference or not

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Lmao. I'm voting you because you are fake scum hunting and I explained why...you keep repeating stuff, missing stuff, making stuff up. Classic scum Gopher

You haven’t explained scum hunting. I have repeated myself from your questions because you have asked the same questions. My missing things are only in your memes, which are a waste of time and not funny, and I still haven’t made anything up.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why do you believe this after just one day and one night? 

Honestly it's more of a hunch more than anything. I mean, if it was a one time pardon, I don't know about you but I wouldn't use it on someone who seemed to be out to destroy himself anyway.

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Honestly it's more of a hunch more than anything. I mean, if it was a one time pardon, I don't know about you but I wouldn't use it on someone who seemed to be out to destroy himself anyway.

And now as I sit here and thought about this for a second I am like "Unless whoever pardoned him knows he had a really good role"

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You haven’t explained scum hunting. I have repeated myself from your questions because you have asked the same questions. My missing things are only in your memes, which are a waste of time and not funny, and I still haven’t made anything up.

My scum hunting or why I say yours is fake?

Do you have a phone from 1991? Cause no way the memes and gifs didnt come through and shows you are not paying attention because the words are clearly on them and quoted 3 or 4 times.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:55 PM, Dome said:

counselor first... he claimed a character that isn't in the movie.

@The Orca your read isn't bad, and we can push it later... but it's not better than a claim that isn't in the movie.

When you read this post from Dome did you think he and I were scum? In a chat? Did you wonder what he was referring to? Did you ask him what read of Orcas? Or where was it cause Orca hasnt said a word? You asked me why Slappy and I requoted my read (memes/gifs) did you see them...did you read them? Did you quote me and say you cant see this? 

You obviously saw and read them because after Dome's post above you quoted it and asked why not ET. Trying to move my vote using something inside the memes that fit ET in your mind. So when you asked me again why Slappy I quoted this again, so I know you know why I was voting him, yet you come out with the fake scum hunting and reasoning today...interesting 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:56 PM, gopherwrestler said:
On 1/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9426082

tenor.gif

3mtgip.jpg

On 1/21/2020 at 9:56 PM, gopherwrestler said:

So why don’t you just vote ET because he isn’t doing much different.

@Everyone

Gopher is caught

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

35 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

1. After re-reading your post I mistaked your wording. 

2. I said you hid behind memes and an vote without giving any input outside of that. That’s not being much help for town either. What’s the point of the memes. Half of them don’t appear on my mobile and I have to click on them to open them up to see them. I’m not wasting my time. You could have typed exactly that out yesterday. Instead you refuse to participate in a normal fashion and look for attention. I moved my vote to you because I was waiting for an answer out of you. Slappy, sure could have been scum, but he was doing about as much as you. Never saw a need to move my vote after. 

3. Nothing’s easy for me. 

4. you keep repeating yourself, another check mark on typical scum. Do we know he is scum? Do we know your town? What if he is town? I feel like you KNOW he is town. 

5. Well during day one, being the innocent child, 99.9% of games they are cleared as town. Counselor, I did post there was a chance he wasn’t town because of some players having “cover roles”. But you refuse to read that. 

6. you are voting me because I voted for you and didn’t vote for slappy. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Where did I push you all day? I just voted you after counselor was cleared. Did I come out and push anybody to vote for you? I made a slight push for you today, and hey look, your talking now. Idc if you say you aren’t posting day 1, every post you had was hiding behind on an easy lynch from the start and you also had no input on the counselor situation, but you were easy on the slappy situation, easy to hide behind a vote early in a game on someone like that. 

where did I ignore slappy couldn’t be scum? He’s still not clear. Anybody besides Whicker and Counselor could be scum. Slappy isn’t doing anything a whole lot different what ET is doing by not scum hunting or looking at his posts. 

obviously there were plenty of other people that didn’t vote for slappy, so your scum argument right now is, he voted for me and didn’t vote for who I wanted everyone to vote for, so he must be scum.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:40 PM, The Orca said:

Counselor Counselor

Slappy Slappy

On 1/21/2020 at 9:43 PM, Dome said:

counselor claimed a character that isn't in the movie.

why slappy over that?

On 1/21/2020 at 9:51 PM, gopherwrestler said:
On 1/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, The Orca said:

MV5BN2ExMjc5MTQtNzYyYi00OTRiLTgzNmItNjFm

That’s a girl.

You say I didnt have any input on the Counselor thing yet you quoted me about it. Dome asked me why Slappy over Counselor guven his claim and I responded with the reasoning about why Slappy and you quoted that so again I did provide input

You say you havent made anything up, but the facts keep piling up to the contrary