Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Like hiding behind memes, or trying to push a guy all game that was saying he didn’t want to be in the game..

orca 

See this part gets me actually. Orca is unusually quiet and I'm used to him attacking the game with some sort of fervor. By now there's usually something that has warranted some sort of back and forth. I could be wrong. In my recent memory he's always had a back and forth with Mwill, but since he's gone maybe Orca doesn't know what to do with himself. I can relate.
*Looks somberly at Matts profile*

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

See this part gets me actually. Orca is unusually quiet and I'm used to him attacking the game with some sort of fervor. By now there's usually something that has warranted some sort of back and forth. I could be wrong. In my recent memory he's always had a back and forth with Mwill, but since he's gone maybe Orca doesn't know what to do with himself. I can relate.

You see he wasn’t that quiet day one, he constantly pushed memes so all he had to say was 3 words. 

he also never pushed mwill all game. He just targeted and stuck to slappy. He also stayed out of every conversation that could come back and slap him. 

he knew with slappys D1 attitude it wasn’t going to come back and bite him. Pretty easy push for scum.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

You see he wasn’t that quiet day one, he constantly pushed memes so all he had to say was 3 words. 

he also never pushed mwill all game. He just targeted and stuck to slappy. He also stayed out of every conversation that could come back and slap him. 

he knew with slappys D1 attitude it wasn’t going to come back and bite him. Pretty easy push for scum.

When I say quiet I mean actual contribution other than memes but you have a fair point

20 hours ago, ET80 said:

EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!!

I have submitted by big board! If anything happens to the following people... that means I have powers!!!

1. Joshtra

2. Mwil

3. Bucsfan

4. Malf

5. Matts

I WILL NOW OPEN THE FLOOR FOR QUESTIONS!

It was in reverse order. Matts, Malf, Bucs, MWill, Joshtra.

So it's completely plausable that I hit matts.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:17 AM, The Orca said:

In baby...Hozz Fuzz awesome!!!

Same rules for me this game :D

On 1/9/2020 at 11:26 PM, The Orca said:

In but I'm not talking words until D3 or 4, just votes and quotes

On 1/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, The Orca said:

Sure I'm in. Not talking words D1 again

52 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Like hiding behind memes, or trying to push a guy all game that was saying he didn’t want to be in the game..

orca 

It's almost like you two ignored the previous games that you all played in. I mean did you all even read the previous games xD

Trying to make an easy push on entirely fake stuff is blatant scum. Gopher I'm confident is scum. No way he ignores that Slappy could be scum still and push me for voting him all day 1 and not using words (which go back and look at D1 the last 2 games lol). He was a replacment 2 games ago when I started this and he played last game. I did the exact same thing in both and this...and Gopher almost never misses things like that. This is just lazy fake scum hunting by him

Josh seems to be piggybacking off Gopher and rehashing his fake scum hunting and adding a bit of orgininality