Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Between the two latest entries of Dingo and Wolfey, I'm inclined to think Dingo is mafia.

I honestly think Wolfey is still a new player getting used to the game. Or maybe how it's played on this forum.

how i play isnt how they play on the forum this is my fourth or fifth game? so im still pretty new but im not gonna pretend to act how i think a townie would act and then pretend to act as mafia how i think a townie would act i ******* suck at lying. im going to be me and hopefully after enough reads the players who read on people will pick up on it. but im going to get into more scum read trouble by pretending

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

source.gif

See above, the 51 is leaning non-scum and I'd rather take a chance on someone like Wolfey than risk lynching town Malf. 

Plus Wolfey has a sketchy post or two that stood out to me. 

This is a valid point, is this his second/third game? 

i hate how often people call my posts sketchy, its true i just hate it

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Feel pretty strong on the wolfey read 

feel pretty good on my scum reads so far limited as they are

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

What made you go from "pickle may be a lowkey mafia hit" last night to voting for pickle earlier today and then advocating for how you may have blocked scum, etc?

He hasn't exactly done much to sway opinion in that regard.  

i figured there was a chance mafia would hit pickle (or that pickle was scum). so i jailed him.

the fact that he came right out and claimed that he was jailed and had his move blocked was suspicious to me.

especially for someone who cares about "rolefishing"

hes not worried at all that "mafia knows he has a role"

so yeah its pickle

Just now, Malfatron said:

i figured there was a chance mafia would hit pickle (or that pickle was scum). so i jailed him.

the fact that he came right out and claimed that he was jailed and had his move blocked was suspicious to me.

so yeah its pickle

Lol k

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

more then how he is or isnt acting im more curious mafia didnt kill him night one, what would that be like three? four? games in a row he died as town within the first two days

i lasted to endgame or close to as civ the last several times other than last game

Just now, Malfatron said:

so yeah its pickle

Assuming he's telling the truth, I would read it the opposite way.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

On this malf situation

The way Pickle came out saying he was blocked I'd say almost guaranteed he was. No reason for him to do so as scum on D2

If someone did block Pickle that person needs to speak up. I thought Forge was hinting at it earlier, but he hasnt CCed Malf taking credit. So I'd say odds are Malf did block Pickle

Pickle didnt post much at all D1, so I think it's highly unlikely Malf had a town read on him and jailed him to stop a low key hit as Malf stated

Then I think Malf said he thought Pickle was scum and he stopped a different mafia action, again I'm not buying it. It's a scramble putting a positive spin on his claimed move

• Like 1