Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown; turns himself in (page 7)

RaidersAreOne

27 minutes ago, jebrick said:

They do not want to escalate the situation. They kick in the door and there could be gun fire.  Just wait a bit.  Perhaps cut off his power so he can't tweet:P.  He will come out.

Honestly, just block his wi-fi and 4G access, and he'll cave within 24 hours.

• Like 2

I was definitely guilty of accusing the Steelers of "Taking Ben's side" and ruining the team. I was obviously wrong. You don't usually bring up ideas that are proven incorrect after the fact. It's pointless unless you're gloating or apologizing... and even then, it takes a special kind of self-importance... "People care what I think even when I'm wrong. The people demand an apology from ME."

I could probably apologize to @FourThreeMafia for arguing... He's been right about AB the entire time. M'pologies my guy, I was incredibly wrong about the entire scenario.

Brown is an absolute lunatic and I had no idea until he was a Raider.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I was definitely guilty of accusing the Steelers of "Taking Ben's side" and ruining the team. I was obviously wrong. You don't usually bring up ideas that are proven incorrect after the fact. It's pointless unless you're gloating or apologizing... and even then, it takes a special kind of self-importance... "People care what I think even when I'm wrong. The people demand an apology from ME."

I could probably apologize to @FourThreeMafia for arguing... He's been right about AB the entire time. M'pologies my guy, I was incredibly wrong about the entire scenario.

Brown is an absolute lunatic and I had no idea until he was a Raider.

Ha...its cool.  

I was a much bigger Antonio Brown fan than I ever was a Big Ben fan, so it was never about taking sides for me.   I still wish this wasnt happening.  However, for as much as a D bag as Ben can be, Brown clearly just went off the deep end.

If Brown simply disliked Ben, requested a trade and went on with his career, I would still be a fan of his.  However, we have seen that it goes well beyond just turmoil with Big Ben.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Ha...its cool.  

I was a much bigger Antonio Brown fan than I ever was a Big Ben fan, so it was never about taking sides for me.   I still wish this wasnt happening.  However, for as much as a D bag as Ben can be, Brown clearly just went off the deep end.

If Brown simply disliked Ben, requested a trade and went on with his career, I would still be a fan of his.  However, we have seen that it goes well beyond just turmoil with Big Ben.

the killer B's killed the locker room that's for sure.  

2 hours ago, August4th said:

hopefully this wakes him up

as well as everyone that enabled him and tolerated him and allowed this to escalate.  That pic on the right though, I am not sure he will have that on his instagram.  What will they offer him to handle the withdrawal from not having social media?  

• Like 1