Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also think that the arsonist guy is in one of the factions that we already know about, and its a 1 time move.

because he never did it again

Arsonist, reporter probably still out there. 

1 orange

1 red

2 purple

7 scum to start with in a 26 player game?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca just be happy that you survived one positive invest on yourself (by et)

you played well when you came back d2

theres no shame in getting caught with an invest

dont have to quit mafia for it

But that's not what happened and im town

Touch faked stuff to further add to ETs fake stuff. Doesnt matter when Touch did his thing, if he did it day 1 you still follow him and make me claim...its the complete hypocrisy still in play. You and others have lynched me multiple times as town with info saying someone is scum...thats the crap im done with. You blindly follow cause of percieved previous thread cred

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Touch faked stuff to further add to ETs fake stuff. Doesnt matter when Touch did his thing, if he did it day 1 you still follow him and make me claim...its the complete hypocrisy still in play. You and others have lynched me multiple times as town with info saying someone is scum...thats the crap im done with. You blindly follow cause of percieved previous thread cred

Which also leads to the chest pumping I believe Touch doesnt like...how can anyone get thread cred when everything is based on past and no one is given it now

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

when someone has 2 guilties on themselves, and one of those players caught a mafia earlier....

its not blindly following

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Arsonist, reporter probably still out there. 

1 orange

1 red

2 purple

7 scum to start with in a 26 player game?

i think theres more starting scum than 7 because of crosskill chances.

i put 5 in my 18 player game, and 1 was a double agent to (try) to prevent crosskills.