Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts, Josh, Dome, MWil, Whicker, Naz, ET, TK3 I haven't seen much from.

Putting my name in there is odd. I'm extremely active during the same time every single day in every single game.

Matts has been a ghost.

Dome has been Dome

Josh I can't tell yet.

Whicker is probably scum and I agree there. He's been super hesitant to take any sides and hasn't made any legitimate attempt to scum hunt.

Naz and ET are complete unknowns and ET I'd guarantee hasn't read his PM either way if the last 2-3 games are any sort of precedent, let alone his intro to the game post.

TK3 is typically here and there as well.

So...why is my name included? I even gave observations based upon the Orca train early, including why I believe Matts and Whicker are scum. Not to mention you're now trying to find a reason for going off of someone we know isn't Town AND tried to kill someone last night...on top of the fact that there was NO FACTION HIT last night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Putting my name in there is odd. I'm extremely active during the same time every single day in every single game.

Matts has been a ghost.

Dome has been Dome

Josh I can't tell yet.

Whicker is probably scum and I agree there. He's been super hesitant to take any sides and hasn't made any legitimate attempt to scum hunt.

Naz and ET are complete unknowns and ET I'd guarantee hasn't read his PM either way if the last 2-3 games are any sort of precedent, let alone his intro to the game post.

TK3 is typically here and there as well.

So...why is my name included? I even gave observations based upon the Orca train early, including why I believe Matts and Whicker are scum. Not to mention you're now trying to find a reason for going off of someone we know isn't Town AND tried to kill someone last night...on top of the fact that there was NO FACTION HIT last night.

Your face is a ghost. 

MD4L

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The inclusion of MWil in a group of “not seeing much” is fairly interesting considering the scope of d1. 

I also think including Whicker was odd. He may not have posted much of substance like many have said but he has imo been posting a decent amount. Certainly not low enough to where I'd say I hadn't seen much.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Alright see you in 3 minutes

I got that reference. Good chuckle. 20 some odd pages to go.

So far I got this:

Somehow, Pickle ruined mafia for KSJ.
Wolfey is very awkward in thread.I can't personally say if he's scum or not though. It could be like one of those weird 'drunken master' types of things. He's on my watchlist.
Rags so heavily defending him, not a great look for either.
Scratch that, Wolfey is scum, pretty certain he's lying about his role and his night move because, and I'm going to play this card that someone played on me, why would someone block Wolfey of all people?
MD4L is big lying.
Rags tries to save face with questioning/judging wolfey. Still don't trust him.

These are thoughts up to page 135 so far. Next post to follow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I also think including Whicker was odd. He may not have posted much of substance like many have said but he has imo been posting a decent amount. Certainly not low enough to where I'd say I hadn't seen much.

I owe you another like...ironic since about 5 minutes ago I tried to like your post about petitioning for more likes and am out.

MD4L

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Scratch that, Wolfey is scum, pretty certain he's lying about his role and his night move because, and I'm going to play this card that someone played on me, why would someone block Wolfey of all people?

I disagree with this pretty strongly tbh I already said wolfe was likely roleblocked by town because a ton of people found him very suspicious right at the end of the day yesterday. As for his role claim, I lean towards believing it because I have a hard time thinking his scum group would let him bungle the claim that poorly. At worst I think he's indy.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I disagree with this pretty strongly tbh I already said wolfe was likely roleblocked by town because a ton of people found him very suspicious right at the end of the day yesterday. As for his role claim, I lean towards believing it because I have a hard time thinking his scum group would let him bungle the claim that poorly. At worst I think he's indy.

Circa page 137 that idea comes up and I'm leaning that way also at that point. That said, still not sure, I think marking him as Indy is a safe bet but if I had to guess, I'd say he's scum.