Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I was reading up now. I have a pregnant girlfriend at home and every night I’ve had to go get different food. The other day I drove to LA to get taquitos from a specific place. Luckily today was just Islands. What you need? 

Were you redirected

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

for me, its rags, dingo, or wolf.

i dont think i will lynch outside of that unless any other info comes to light

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

i can just claim my role if it will make you feel better? i figured you already figured it out by what you were saying before night but it will clear up the vanilla active move thing

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean this makes it sound like you put in the hit N1 and were blocked

im aware thats a risk of me putting that out there but i dont really have anything to gain now from keeping it to myself ive been lynched enough games now to understand i come across scummy when i talk only solution i can see is being honest with everything

Just now, Counselor said:

I was reading up now. I have a pregnant girlfriend at home and every night I’ve had to go get different food. The other day I drove to LA to get taquitos from a specific place. Luckily today was just Islands. What you need? 

. . .i mean pulling in the pregnant girlfriend card, why does that feel scummy to me?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

basically we have to decide:

did scum hit slappy?

if not, maybe dingo blocked rags hit

did scum roleblock wolf n1 or is wolf lying?

if not, dingo is likely the scum roleblocker

thats whats going on in my head

poke hole in this, people

I say we go with scum didn't hit slappy because they were roleblocked and lynch 1 of Rags/Wolfe until we find mafia. 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Don’t let that little move fool you. Ladd is mafia 

I'd agree with you but if I do someone's gonna say I'm repeating the gimmick from when I was mafia last game. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

My sympathies. 

• Like 1

im aware thats a risk of me putting that out there but i dont really have anything to gain now from keeping it to myself ive been lynched enough games now to understand i come across scummy when i talk only solution i can see is being honest with everything

. . .i mean pulling in the pregnant girlfriend card, why does that feel scummy to me?

at this point, go for it

Lmao you are scum. And you are fishing to find the role blocker to hit them. I’m telling you the truth. If that seems scummy so be it. I answered your question. And when I give you an answer I’m scummy?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah probably

its only a 10 percent chance anyway

im the construction worker town aligned - i start as vanilla and if i choose the right number from 1-10 each night i can build upon my role. i start as vanilla  then if i guess correctly(and arnt roleblocked) i get to roleblock i get it right again i get to kill -im still vanilla 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lmao you are scum. And you are fishing to find the role blocker to hit them. I’m telling you the truth. If that seems scummy so be it. I answered your question. And when I give you an answer I’m scummy?

i mean ive been on you as scummy since yesterday so its not exactly new man either way 

Wells I'm confused 

Whicker was jailed but knows the results of three people? 

Rags was blocked and there was a kill when night one there wasn't and he's assumed a killer? 

I'm apparantly with Counselor somehow?  The reporters are fake news lol 

Edited by bcb1213

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

im the construction worker town aligned - i start as vanilla and if i choose the right number from 1-10 each night i can build upon my role. i start as vanilla  then if i guess correctly(and arnt roleblocked) i get to roleblock i get it right again i get to kill -im still vanilla 

It was nice knowing you wolfey.