Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, rackcs said:

I think after he claimed vanilla end of d1 I believe they would have helped him flesh out a real one because they would've seen the writing on the wall

They didn’t need to because of the info on MD4L. Then he suddenly comes yesterday with a well Thought and written out claim. Nothing he said before that was anything of the sort. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I could be wrong but he keeps hammering the same point and won’t vote Wolfe. It’s just off to me.

You may very well have a valid point. Rack is a pretty confident meta/thread player, especially early in games if he doesn't have move info. That said, IMO, there are several people that I'd suspect before him/or like to clear up the murk, in no particular order:

Wolf

Daboyle

Dingo

Rags

Matts

Just now, Counselor said:

They didn’t need to because of the info on MD4L. Then he suddenly comes yesterday with a well Thought and written out claim. Nothing he said before that was anything of the sort. 

So before you were saying that his claim was a mess and didn't add up but now it's well thought out? Everything wolf has said has added up to me personally, I don't see how anyone would see it doesn't. They may not believe it but to say that what he claimed before doesn't add up with his final claim is simply wrong.

Just now, rackcs said:

So before you were saying that his claim was a mess and didn't add up but now it's well thought out? Everything wolf has said has added up to me personally, I don't see how anyone would see it doesn't. They may not believe it but to say that what he claimed before doesn't add up with his final claim is simply wrong.

The parts where he was saying he was vanilla he didn’t have a move and then he picked a number. The full role claim was much more thought out

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Don't you wave that fire emoji around me you little jerk!
Some of us are still burning here with seemingly no one willing to help.

This is the saddest moment of my mafia life. Naz just burning alive for apparently days.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is the saddest moment of my mafia life. Naz just burning alive for apparently days.

How do you think I feel? My first game in a month and I am left to rot.
About to bench myself again, tbh.

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Don't you wave that fire emoji around me you little jerk!
Some of us are still burning here with seemingly no one willing to help.

To your credit you are the first person known to survive this long while being on fire. Your name will be legendary. If I could put you out I would. I heard if you type stop drop and roll in all caps and bolded you can extinguish it yourself.