Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All he has done is vote me and say I ruined mafia....

@theuntouchable that's another one 

So we have so far.....

My reads are **** 

My gambit was **** and useless 

I ruined mafia 

What ruins mafia is the whining, bets (yes I know), PM posting, intentional modkills, policy lynches, and what annoys me the most is people asking for replacements and not being replaced when there is one available...

It feels like KSJ is town and annoyed that he has to determine if you were faking that post all game. What also stands out is I dont think he complained when 50 people have claimed to be mafia in the thread of a bunch of games, some have been real, some made it up. Why take that stance now...then as you say below 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what he has done ever since he said I ruined mafia and bailed except to vote me?

Which puts him back to a scum lean for me

On 1/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Pickle Rick said:

2. You ain't active so name you as my scum mate wouldn't garner as much reaction 

@Whicker squire asked why I didn't name him as my scummate but instead named you.  My response above. 

Basically squire had been a ghost at the time and I wanted reactions.  I didn't feel good about you bc you had not pushed orca or me (you do a lot as town).  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

slappy was more suspicious in his interactions with md4l than anything you did, pickle

he was trying to make a deal in thread with scum

This I agree with as well. His more or less didnt tey to help like he did last game. 

But to Pickle it helped so it was good

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

slappy was more suspicious in his interactions with md4l than anything you did, pickle

he was trying to make a deal in thread with scum

Oh I definitely get that.  But what nailed him for me was when he lied about not being around for my post or any of the discussion about it.

Not saying it had to be useful fo you all.  But for me it has been great. And to **** on it and me just sets me off. 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already said I'm doing it on purpose the rest of the game 

I know full well it does.  

Saying my gambit was **** and useless rubs me the wrong way and was said to me before I chest pounded.  

People don't want the chest pounding....they should stop ****ting on me 

I'm unhinged now!!!

**** and useless was likely an exaggeration. I don’t think it’s useless but at the same time I don’t think it provides the level of clarity that you think. 

the problem with a gambit like what you did, is that you don’t have any kind of a real baseline to compare it against. Did it ruffle some feathers? Most likely but I think you’re just as likely to see responses like what you got from town or scum.   

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh I definitely get that.  But what nailed him for me was when he lied about not being around for my post or any of the discussion about it.

Not saying it had to be useful fo you all.  But for me it has been great. And to **** on it and me just sets me off. 

your gambit was fine. if it helps, keep doing it

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is the portion of it that you can point to and say it helped. A person lying about if they were around or not points to their situational awareness inside of the game. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

**** and useless was likely an exaggeration. I don’t think it’s useless but at the same time I don’t think it provides the level of clarity that you think. 

the problem with a gambit like what you did, is that you don’t have any kind of a real baseline to compare it against. Did it ruffle some feathers? Most likely but I think you’re just as likely to see responses like what you got from town or scum.   

It worked for me.  I'm gonna be me. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Guys guys.  Off topic but I have to share

For work I have to call a bunch of Texas cities to check on legalities of stuff.  Someone has to be punking this city with this flag 

https://www.gonzales.texas.gov/

Only shows flag on computers or desktop mode on phone browser 

Make sure you call Cut and Shoot.