Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So basically you have a 10% chance of being able to do something and that something could then be harmful. Then you get another 10% chance to get a move that could be harmful? 

this doesn’t jive at all IMO 

thats my role construction worker start as vanilla role until i guess the right number between 1-10 i would point out i guessed the number correctly first night but was role blocked and guessed wrong night two. so im still vanilla and i wouldnt say a role blocker role is harmful as a role

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

thats my role construction worker start as vanilla role until i guess the right number between 1-10 i would point out i guessed the number correctly first night but was role blocked and guessed wrong night two. so im still vanilla and i wouldnt say a role blocker role is harmful as a role

And you are town?

Player

Vote

Total Votes

wolfe

bcb

racks

daboyle

whicker

daboyle

orca

daboyle

counselor

daboyle

pickle rick

daboyle

daboyle

daboyle

malf

daboyle

mwil

daboyle

bcb

daboyle

squire

pickle rick

naz

pickle rick

ksj

pickle rick

et

whicker

forge

whicker

tk3

whicker

touch

wolfe

josh

wolfe

swag

wolfe

dingo

dome

rags

matts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

what did you make up to red letter me? becouse i know im town so im just curious why you would invest your name on red lettering a townie if your mafia you knowits gonna bite you in the butt

im town and willing to answer any questions you might have to alleviate  your concern but you make your own decisions man when i flip town do me a favor and follow up my scum reads if nothing else 

it called me construction worker and then stated i started as a vanilla until i built the role into first a role block then a kill role i said i was vanilla becouse it was true, technically 

I really want to believe you because your whole claim comes off like the previous times that I’ve suspected you to be scum. 

that being said, I just don’t see the point of your role at all. You only have a 10% chance of even getting a move and even then, the move you do get could easily be harmful. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

1. Your point is what here? 
2. Well, I mean it makes sense that a fire fighter would combat an arsonist. Would it be something different? 
3. Ok

4. And?

5. Are you sure? 
6. there’s never been two types of cop for town?

7. I think it’s same to assume that’s likely not the case

8. obviously 

9. not necessarily, though one could argue that it’s 100% from the reporter faction so it would depend on what wincon they have

10. Ok

11. Not really

12. are you suggesting that you know rags is scum? 

So you didnt follow?