Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

either mwil lied or one of whicker/wolfe is nontown

@Whicker @wolfeyestrk i would be willing to work with Others to catch scum.

so now is the right time to claim it

if i was reporter i would have claimed it  doesnt really do any good at this point to clear anything up but im town guaranteed

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

correct. not Scum aligned.

@Malfatron  what did i miss that confirmed forge as not scum aligned?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

No I’m in general kind of a lone wolf 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Mwil! Please, my friends!

after seeing my votes on counsler and how he's been voting my scum read is now at like 85% care to talk to you about helping with a push 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

where did all the wolf votes go n1 @squire12

you missed them

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hmmm, makes me want to vote wolf.

wolfs power seems kind of pointless as town

i could see if he had 50 percent chance to move up, but not 10

10% isnt nearly as high as i would like it but im ok with that. at this point i was just happy to not be straight vanilla again

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm also still highly sketched out by bcb. 

i can see this

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

thats fine. but its coming down to you or wolfe for me (maybe mwil i suppose)

big shocker coming from one of the guys in the middle but it strongly feels to me like either mwil lied(not my first option based on what ive seen) or something else happened to his move and the read didnt come out correct

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

although im afraid this is a wild goose chase

look at counslers interactions in game with me and then look how he's been voting no push back and following the vote after the fact (im pushing this now after seeing the vote pattern)

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Group of players playing the inactive game

Matts, Tk3, bcb, ksj, dome

tk3 implied he should be more active the next few days

bcb is pretty standard low activity

ksj mentioned wanting a replacement, not sure if that is still the case.  ( @gopherwrestler does KSJ still want a replacement?  If so, maybe daboyle or dingo are options)

Dome is likely drunk or worse.

Matts has been sketchy inactive

yea i can see and agree with all of this matts dome bcb and racks have all been close to none existent 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Whicker does not come off as town at all he hasn’t even given a believable case to be. Wolfe is more believable at this point. 

giphy.gifwhy are you speaking up for the guy whos been voting you since day one? especially after i pointed this out already 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I agree with this.   Wolf has felt pretty genuine even though his claim has felt pretty clunky.  Might be the nature of his role starting vanilla and potentially adding a move.  

my hope was that one of the better town players would pick up enough with what i revealed while also not wanting to make myself a target for mafia before i could do anything with my role couldnt think of a more subtle way of soft claiming anything without coming across scummy

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

As much as I would enjoy watching matts, bcb, or Rick die, I feel like we’re taking our eye off the prize with the MWil/Wolf/Whicker angle.

id be disingenuous if i said i dont see why the whicker wolf angle is where its at for most people today but im also ok with matts bcb or my personnel vote counsler

• Like 2

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Group of players playing the inactive game

Matts, Tk3, bcb, ksj, dome

tk3 implied he should be more active the next few days

bcb is pretty standard low activity

ksj mentioned wanting a replacement, not sure if that is still the case.  ( @gopherwrestler does KSJ still want a replacement?  If so, maybe daboyle or dingo are options)

Dome is likely drunk or worse.

Matts has been sketchy inactive

Your face has been sketchy inactive. Whicker

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I feel like this has been your MO this game...

Show up, snappy comment, vote, leave.

How ya doin, Matts?

Being purposely inactive is way harder than I thought. But every now and then you have to switch up your M.O.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Some of us are just talented at it by accident.... and life gets in the way.

Look at you. Bragging about having a life. 

It seems extremely odd to me that Swag hasnt tried to kill me. I havent attempted a lol clear. I havent tried any cheap tricks with host. Nobody has killed him.... He should be all over this. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I picked 3.

Daboyle was NOT aligned with Whicker or Wolf.

Daboyle flipped Town.

...here we are.

Ok, but did your role say “pick 3” or did it say pick a person to compare against 2 others? 

the problem is that you picked 3 but it specifically says daboyle was not aligned with those two. That sounds more like pick 1 person to compare against 2 others. 

if that is the case, then both whicker and wolf should be scum. 

• Like 2