Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, The Orca said:

If Whicker was what he claims...he would have looked at Pickle already imo

N1 🐺 was roleblocked and there was no kill. Even though we knew the explanation for the scum kill, it wasn’t 100% md4l was scum (we get all flips at the same time) and it was also reasonable to think in a 25 person game there’d be multiple kills. Wolf eye was the best bet for a killing role so I picked him N2. 

N3 we had just gotten through a claim that linked me to Wolf and since I was jailed N2, I figured he was once again the best bet for me to check. 

So no with my role I would choose Wolf N2 and Wolf N3

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Is it just me or does it seem like both whicker and wolf keep going back and forth as to if they push to lynch each other or lynch mwil instead? 

I haven’t once voted Wolf outside of a knee jerk reaction at the start of the day which I immediately changed. So no try again my friend 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:16 AM, MWil23 said:

Well, we'll always have Meme Mafia.

giphy.gif

On 1/31/2020 at 11:19 AM, theuntouchable said:

Ok princess 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:26 AM, MWil23 said:

tenor.gif

This interaction made me feel like it was a gambit. Mwil was a princess in meme mafia and he came out with a gambit red lettering swag as scum. 

swag had role copped him and found out he was a princess. He called him princess a couple times and mwil dropped his gambit entirely and went after Swag for calling him princess. 

I think it’s quite possible mwil would lie as both town and scum in this situation but I’m not exactly sure which way I’m leaning. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You can’t say you haven’t once, when you have. It’s an observation based on the events of today. 

How am I going back and forth on lynching him when I’ve voted him once, immediately changed, and never pushed him again