Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Forge said:

Mwil is notoriously spewy as town. Death Note and Orca's interactive game to name a couple. He definitely would lie as town and scum. 

As town though his lie wouldnt put 3 people up imo. He would be more concise like when he has faked a single alignment invest. Wouldnt be a triple alignment compare. If he is lying he is scum imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23  you alluded to not revealing (more) information in an attempt to keep scum from getting more info.  I think it  might be time to consider revealing more to potentially help clarify this situation.

No, I’ll let the results speak for themselves even if it’s me.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Mwil is notoriously spewy as town. Death Note and Orca's interactive game to name a couple. He definitely would lie as town and scum. 

Death note absolutely as Town. Orcas game tbh is one of the best Town games I’ve ever played. I was dead on the money there and was Town too. What game were you thinking of? I was Town both of those games.

Just now, The Orca said:

As town though his lie wouldnt put 3 people up imo. He would be more concise like when he has faked a single alignment invest. Wouldnt be a triple alignment compare. If he is lying he is scum imo

And the thing is, I don't think that this is a gambit that he comes up with on his own as scum. It could be something I would see Dome do, but not Mwil. I agree that as town it wouldn't have impacted so many people. He simply would have targeted whomever he thought was scum to try and get the lynch that he wanted. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Death note absolutely as Town. Orcas game tbh is one of the best Town games I’ve ever played. I was dead on the money there and was Town too. What game were you thinking of? I was Town both of those games.

Do you forget the claimed hit, not claimed hit in Orca's game? You have a tendency to be spewy as town. Both of those games are accurate for what I was talking about. In fact, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing in Orca's game. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do you forget the claimed hit, not claimed hit in Orca's game?

Which one? I was vig in that game who was turned vanilla 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You have a tendency to be spewy as town. Both of those games are accurate for what I was talking about. In fact, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing in Orca's game. 

Right but you said “either scum or town” and mentioned two Town games.

@MWil23 Here was the quote I had from Orca's game

On 10/25/2019 at 4:04 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Thanks for this. It makes a lot of sense. But what do you think about mwil caught in multiple lies tho? Or that not important and I should switch my vote?

On 10/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, Forge said:

I think that I've played Death Note mafia with Mwil LOL (sorry, i know that you won't understand that, but others might). Basically, this isn't the first time I've seen Mwil spiral out as town, lost in a web of conflicting information and have him flip town. So while some of the things that he may have do concern me to an extent, it's also a bit of a nulltell.

Also, fwiw, I'm defending you as town while stating this information, just so we are clear. 

• Like 1