Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

And the thing is, I don't think that this is a gambit that he comes up with on his own as scum. It could be something I would see Dome do, but not Mwil. I agree that as town it wouldn't have impacted so many people. He simply would have targeted whomever he thought was scum to try and get the lynch that he wanted. 

But I’m pretty sure he’s pointed to all 3 of them prior to it, didn’t he? 

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You being the only one pushing me doesn’t make me feel like I’m being pushed hard. It just makes me feel like you have a chubby for me. And it’s been more than four hours so you should get that chub checked out. 

Do I not exist? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao. 

I was plotting my next victim....the flames of my fury need to be fed

Why did naz try and protect you? 

I am not aware of Naz trying to protect me.

Dude was on fire, burning alive, not sure how he was going to protect me, more like get me charred as well.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I’m pretty sure he’s pointed to all 3 of them prior to it, didn’t he? 

I'd have to check, but at this point, with Daboyle flipping town, if he were town running a gambit, I think he would come clean at the current point in time. If he were to continue to let this persist, he's being more detrimental to town than Orca as a vig. It's flat out going to result in 4 towns being dead by the end. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

@MWil23 Here was the quote I had from Orca's game

Also, fwiw, I'm defending you as town while stating this information, just so we are clear. 

Bonus that you’re talking to Jason who I said was scum block and no one else would listen to me LOL. You were the only one and you were an OTHER, to go with Touch who was converted and would have been MVP.

Wow I was gonna smoke you with a grenade if that game lasted one more day. @theuntouchable

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And then mentioned two Town games. Odd is all I’m saying.

It should go without saying that you would lie as scum. And your craziness as scum is also somewhat well documented. Remember, I drilled you as scum in FFT without any information but thread fairly early. You were busted super duper early in White house. Do I think that you would lie to this scale? No, which I mentioned in another post. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It should go without saying that you would lie as scum. And your craziness as scum is also somewhat well documented. Remember, I drilled you as scum in FFT without any information but thread fairly early. You were busted super duper early in White house. Do I think that you would lie to this scale? No, which I mentioned in another post. 

My scum game is an embarrassment. I’m trying to forget all of that. 

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

N1 🐺 was roleblocked and there was no kill. Even though we knew the explanation for the scum kill, it wasn’t 100% md4l was scum (we get all flips at the same time) and it was also reasonable to think in a 25 person game there’d be multiple kills. Wolf eye was the best bet for a killing role so I picked him N2. 

N3 we had just gotten through a claim that linked me to Wolf and since I was jailed N2, I figured he was once again the best bet for me to check. 

So no with my role I would choose Wolf N2 and Wolf N3

Okay, I follow this.

My issue here is that you didn’t submit a move on N1 because there were no kills to that point, which makes it sound like you need the kill to have occurred to perform your role.  

Then you submitted your move on N2, despite you conceding here there was no kill on N1.  So, what were you expecting to happen?  To be told whether Wolf killer contemporaneously?  If so, why did you not submit on N1?  The circumstances are the same.

• Like 2