Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@MWil23 Here was the quote I had from Orca's game

Also, fwiw, I'm defending you as town while stating this information, just so we are clear. 

What I think stands out as different, is the game he claimed janitor vig. He was all over the place, couldnt keep track of what he had said, confused his own claim, thought he was redirected...then said he was like roleblocked and redirected...just scatter brained. This claim seems methodical and thought out. Maybe that's why he isnt giving any more details...could mean he is scum or town and learning

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Okay, I follow this.

My issue here is that you didn’t submit a move on N1 because there were no kills to that point, which makes it sound like you need the kill to have occurred to perform your role.  

Then you submitted your move on N2, despite you conceding here there was no kill on N1.  So, what were you expecting to happen?  To be told whether Wolf killer contemporaneously?  If so, why did you not submit on N1?  The circumstances are the same.

It’s not so much about if someone killed a person. It’s about if they’ve performed a killing action. 

n1 was when I got the result that Md4l performed a killing action. Nobody died that night but he still tried to. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What I think stands out as different, is the game he claimed janitor vig. He was all over the place, couldnt keep track of what he had said, confused his own claim, thought he was redirected...then said he was like roleblocked and redirected...just scatter brained.

That was Domes pirate game where I learned the hard way not to brainstorm out loud.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Okay, I follow this.

My issue here is that you didn’t submit a move on N1 because there were no kills to that point, which makes it sound like you need the kill to have occurred to perform your role.  

Then you submitted your move on N2, despite you conceding here there was no kill on N1.  So, what were you expecting to happen?  To be told whether Wolf killer contemporaneously?  If so, why did you not submit on N1?  The circumstances are the same.

I asked Gopher D2 if I was still useless and he said I could use my move. I assume it is attempted a killing action 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not so much about if someone killed a person. It’s about if they’ve performed a killing action. 

n1 was when I got the result that Md4l performed a killing action. Nobody died that night but he still tried to. 

Your ability is different from what Whicker claimed.  That’s the point.  If it can work on the same night they kill, why not submit on N1?