Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

50 minutes ago, Whicker said:

TO EVERYONE. TOUCH’S MOVES INFORMS HIM OF THE MOVE SOMEONE PERFORMED THAT NIGHT. IT DOES NOT FIND ONLY KILLING MOVES. I FIND OUT IF ANYONE HAS PERFORMED ONLY KILLING MOVES ON ANY NIGHT 

So let's get this straight 

N1 you claim your move wouldn't work bc no one has killed anyone, correct?

N2 you place your move on wolfe (who was roleblocked n1 and couldn't have killed).  

@Whicker why place your move on wolfe when your move would have returned the same result as n1?

Whicker 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Is it just me or does it seem like both whicker and wolf keep going back and forth as to if they push to lynch each other or lynch mwil instead? 

I've voted and pushed one person counsler i think I voted one other person for like 15 min day two before switching back 

46 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because you still voted him. Is it as much back and forth as wolf? No but there has been a bit of it.

All ibe done is give my opinion wich has been consistent i think ina reporter game he got his results tampered. I also think the smart move is me or whicker lose one town or reporter or wipe out two scum

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Funny you didn’t say the same about Counselor.

Counslers mafia.

Just now, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that no one said that first except me, and Forge is apparently a dunce who didn’t read what I said, but likes it when Rick repeats what I said.

Truthfully, I'm just waiting to give full credit to malf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

N2 you place your move on wolfe (who was roleblocked n1 and couldn't have killed).  

@Whicker why place your move on wolfe when your move would have returned the same result as n1?

Whicker 

His move tells him if ive commited a killing move even if i was blocked like i claimed night one i believe is what he's already said

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that no one said that first except me, and Forge is apparently a dunce who didn’t read what I said, but likes it when Rick repeats what I said.

You need to both post it/ask about it and point it out to everyone for it to count.   Things have changed a bit in your absence.  Please get caught up, you are dragging the game down

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker 

READ THE THREAD MY GOD