Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

General thread play. I don't get warm and fuzzy town feels from you. 

Even if its not intended im going to just read that as i gave you warm fuzzies thank you

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how do you know wolf was blocked?  did your scum group block Wolf?

I claimed it the day it happened becouse of the way the night recapped roled out

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you flip Town, which you won’t, we will call it even after you mislynched me a few games ago.

I am going to flip town. Your sole case against me is that I’ve been calling everyone my friend which has been explained multiple times 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Md4l performed the action. If wolf was role blocked, he would not have actually performed it.  The differences are small, but potentially huge because I don't know how that works from hosts perspective

Why would gopher tell me explicitly I could use my move if I couldn’t get a guilty like I also asked explicitly 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why would gopher tell me explicitly I could use my move if I couldn’t get a guilty like I also asked explicitly 

I'm not even going to get into this because you can just be flat out lying about any conversation with host. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

with the LARGE assumption that MWil is telling the truth, then they are both non-green. They don't have to both be red though

so theres no possibility that mwils result would mean that all three just dont share the same alignment? (i.e. they cant all be town, but two can)

@MWil23?