Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm OK with wolf if it goes that way or even mwil but we have to clear this up today or it's gonna sidetrack the game every day til we do 

Currently I'm on Whicker cause if he's scum, I'm gonna feel better about touch as well as mwil where if we do wolf, it may not give us any help on touch.  Sorry today's been crazy 

What about keeping investigative alive vs vanilla 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Just ******* lynch me this is so ridiculous. I’m not spending the next three hours saying the same **** to different people who aren’t reading.  I’ve got **** to do today and 

I really feel its Mwil

I dont think as town I have ever seen him lie down when he had results

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I really feel its Mwil

I dont think as town I have ever seen him lie down when he had results

Thank you. MWil’s scummy *** has been posting scummy scum all over the place and people have been ignoring it in favor of results that are already in question 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Explain to me your thoughts. Explain to me like I’m 10

I think you're trying to leverage your claimed role as the reason not to lynch you. It's what I had a problem with earlier and I don't like that. 

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm OK with wolf if it goes that way or even mwil but we have to clear this up today or it's gonna sidetrack the game every day til we do 

Currently I'm on Whicker cause if he's scum, I'm gonna feel better about touch as well as mwil where if we do wolf, it may not give us any help on touch.  Sorry today's been crazy 

This is by far and away the scummiest post I have seen this game. 

• Like 1