Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

True story, I was in highschool when HP came out in theaters. My girlfriends family had all read the books. So they wanted to go see the movie and invited me. A free date? Yes please.

I actually no joke fell asleep in the movie. 

I've never read a single book or watched a single movie. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I did that during the first lord of the rings 

The first LOTR is so long and boring. Luckily the series gets better. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I've never read a single book or watched a single movie. 

My daughter likes HP. So I actually own them all in one of those bluray combo packs I bought her. Ive seen them all multiple times and I get the fanfare. 

But 15 year old me thought they were terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My daughter likes HP. So I actually own them all in one of those bluray combo packs I bought her. Ive seen them all multiple times and I get the fanfare. 

But 15 year old me thought they were terrible. 

My mom and sister are into it, and I could see my daughter enjoying it once she gets out of this Ryan's Toy Review stage.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Here is ETs post without context, for those interested.

Not quite false, tbh.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ryan's Toy Review

On August 28, 2019, a complaint was filed by Truth in Advertising and the Federal Trade Commission due to its sponsored videos not being properly disclosed. Truth in Advertising has claimed that "Nearly 90 percent of the Ryan ToysReview videos have included at least one paid product recommendation aimed at preschoolers, a group too young to distinguish between a commercial and a review."[18]

@ET80maybe you should take your kids credit cards away so they don’t make any foolish purchases based on a YouTube review they’re too young to fully understand.

Truth in Advertising sounds like a real pain in the *** 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@ET80maybe you should take your kids credit cards away so they don’t make any foolish purchases based on a YouTube review they’re too young to fully understand.

Truth in Advertising sounds like a real pain in the *** 

I heard youtube is cracking down on this. I heard it from my kids, so not the most reliable source, but apparently videos aimed at kids are getting their revenue slashed. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I heard youtube is cracking down on this. I heard it from my kids, so not the most reliable source, but apparently videos aimed at kids are getting their revenue slashed. 

In some cases I can see it.

Most preschoolers aren’t buying their own toys which is what is hilarious to me about the previous post.

essentially youtube/TIA in the other example is protecting parents from whiny kids and they’re doing it under the disguise of protecting children 

big money moves 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

If I do that, they won't be able to get their own Ubers or open up their own bar tabs. 

As far as the lawsuit, I really need to join in on that, simply because I hate that family more than anything else in known existence. I hate them more than I hate Bill O'Brien, and I honestly wish physical harm to BoB. If BoB got hit by a car tomorrow, I might throw a parade.

Ryan and his family deserve worse.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That Ryan family made like $26,000,000 last year. This is not a typo.