Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If anyone here is on Twitter, please just tweet

#FireMikeWhite 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :(

Had you helped with the #FireBillObrien, I would consider. But BoB just got a damned promotion.

Nobody gonna get fired, ever. The economy will be at an all time high, incompetent people gonna be flying space shuttles and performing open heart surgery before we know it.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Had you helped with the #FireBillObrien, I would consider. But BoB just got a damned promotion.

Nobody gonna get fired, ever. The economy will be at an all time high, incompetent people gonna be flying space shuttles and performing open heart surgery before we know it.

Just did...start the movment anew lol

Just now, The Orca said:

Just did...start the movment anew lol

I'm actually planning on finding out where BoB does his grocery shopping and trolling him in person until he punches me square in the face. Then I'll start a #JusticeForET hashtag, get it qualified as a hate crime and get BoB fired for assault.

Either that, or I'll set up a bunch of cameras and trash cans at NRG. That'll do the job too.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm actually planning on finding out where BoB does his grocery shopping and trolling him in person until he punches me square in the face. Then I'll start a #JusticeForET hashtag, get it qualified as a hate crime and get BoB fired for assault.

Either that, or I'll set up a bunch of cameras and trash cans at NRG. That'll do the job too.

Skin pigmentation or going gay?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Checking all the boxes!  That might be what it takes to get rid of BOB.

We know BoB will fly off the handle on fans...

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/10/bill-obrien-houston-texans-heckler-rant-broncos-nfl/

And - this might be a surprise - but I've been punched in the face a few times IRL, so I'm pretty sure the Ivy League brat ain't gonna hit me any harder than I've been hit before, y'know?

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i see where @Pickle Rick is coming from

when i first read that ET post, i thought counselor pmed him and et was blowing up his game

or wanted to blow up his game but held back

Lol I actually tried to block him after that to see if he was just talking out his ***. And it’s true can’t block other Mods.