Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

If I'm wrong about the SK being red...and the SK is in fact it's own faction sitting on kills, then theoretically the faction kills could have ended with Mwil being lynched and the SK just continued to sit on his kills....In which case my protection and Counselors role block mean nothing this night. 

That's a little frustrating to think about 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, I was thinking of Sk as part of the reds, right? We had no hit. KSJ was roleblocked. TK3 was protected. If I blocked the hit, the killer clearly isn't TK3 because the killer targeted TK3. If Counselor blocked the hit with his role block, then KSJ would have to be the killer.

Buuuuuuuuuut.....

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If I'm wrong about the SK being red...and the SK is in fact it's own faction sitting on kills, then theoretically the faction kills could have ended with Mwil being lynched and the SK just continued to sit on his kills....In which case my protection and Counselors role block mean nothing this night. 

That's a little frustrating to think about 

Now you are just getting crazy.   Maybe we need to think of a different shade of red?

Just now, squire12 said:

Now you are just getting crazy.   Maybe we need to think of a different shade of red?

Nah, I think that's logical what I said.  The problem is that it doesn't help us. 

I just have such a hard time fathoming any SK sitting on kills for this long. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nah, I think that's logical what I said.  The problem is that it doesn't help us. 

I just have such a hard time fathoming any SK sitting on kills for this long. 

Well.....lets be honest here, we can pretty much go from your meta , if you have a kill ability, you are dam well using it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Didn't want me finding the sk?

Is it you?

If not, why are you protecting tk from being outed?

In fairness, squire also recommended that and Squire has been cleared by you as the SK