Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I just don't get how literally everyone other than your literal twin tells you it wasn't a good game and you can still be in complete denial, that's what's frustrating. You can't brag about voting for scum when other people were the ones who figured us out/pushed us and pretty much everyone was voting for us. Then you hitting multiple town/town-sided people and still declaring that you used your ability well.

Matts

Crap...what if this was not the truth lmao 

No one bragged..but good job misrepresenting 

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The bet was specifically that you would flip orange (whatever it was called)...you flipped orange. I dont give a **** what you want to say, you lost the bet and cried like a baby to everyone about it. Flipped out like a little girl 

kind of an unfair bet because touch wasnt orange, you knew you could flip him orange, and touch couldnt reasonably expect you be flipped orange.

its kind of like saying "X is mafia" on day 1, nut X started civ and got converted to scum on day 5. You cant say you called it.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You literally said you played at an MVP level if you take out your two town kills

Who was next in line after Slappy...Dome admitted he didn't play and didn't protect the freaking cop...ET didn't play and didn't read his PM probably, Touch lmao did jack ****, the fact that you all got slammed in a row was hilarious. Nobody on town was worthy of MVP (Slappy after D3 was). Maybe if I was ever given even slight credit I wouldn't say things like that all the time

Just now, The Orca said:

Who was next in line after Slappy...Dome admitted he didn't play and didn't protect the freaking cop...ET didn't play and didn't read his PM probably, Touch lmao did jack ****, the fact that you all got slammed in a row was hilarious. Nobody on town was worthy of MVP (Slappy after D3 was). Maybe if I was ever given even slight credit I wouldn't say things like that all the time

Credit for voting for scum that other people caught and everyone else also voted for?

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I will also agree with orca that I think policy lynching won't actually solve anything.

Well this is kind of like ISIS saying they won’t stop just because their top lieutenants were killed in a drone strike.

Also as far as being town goes I think it's pretty wack because it lets scum hide in the shadows off of a policy lynch so we don't get any info day 1.

But our other option is allowing a misbehaving child to have his way because it’s the easiest way to stop the tantrum.

Its a lose-lose situation we’ve found ourselves in, I suggest you all start drinking as much as I do.

Edited by Dome