SNF: Green Bay (1-0) at Atlanta (1-0)

titans0021

Is Matt Ryan eight feet tall or something? Look at all those short guys around him on the sideline. :D

Well, I'm not impressed with the prevent defense, but Atlanta has done a good job of running down the clock to minimize the Pack's chances of winning. 

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Is Matt Ryan eight feet tall or something? Look at all those short guys around him on the sideline. :D

Well, I'm not impressed with the prevent defense, but Atlanta has done a good job of running down the clock to minimize the Pack's chances of winning. 

Defense was gassed out and didn't help with Vic out.

The only good news for Packers fans is that Green Bay was still in the game until the end.  The bad news for Packers fans is the astonishing amount of injuries they suffered and how they have no idea when, or if, they'll return.

Look at all these injuries.

They lost their:

#1 LT David Bahktiari

#2 LT Jason Spriggs

#1 RT Bryan Bulaga

#2 RT Don Barclay

#2 WR Randall Cobb

#1 WR Jordy Nelson

#1 DT Mike Daniels

#2 DT Montravious Adams

#2 ROLB Ahmad Brooks

#1 CB Davon House

An irreplaceable amount of talent was lost in this game by the Packers.  It doesn't matter how great their QB is, they will struggle to be competitive against playoff caliber teams when they lose this type of talent.

12 hours ago, Revel8 said:

The only good news for Packers fans is that Green Bay was still in the game until the end.  The bad news for Packers fans is the astonishing amount of injuries they suffered and how they have no idea when, or if, they'll return.

Look at all these injuries.

They lost their:

#1 LT David Bahktiari

#2 LT Jason Spriggs

#1 RT Bryan Bulaga

#2 RT Don Barclay

#2 WR Randall Cobb

#1 WR Jordy Nelson

#1 DT Mike Daniels

#2 DT Montravious Adams

#2 ROLB Ahmad Brooks

#1 CB Davon House

An irreplaceable amount of talent was lost in this game by the Packers.  It doesn't matter how great their QB is, they will struggle to be competitive against playoff caliber teams when they lose this type of talent.

did you really just say that gb was in it until the end? that game was over at halftime tbh, falcons shut it down most of the 2nd half. which is why i find it laughable that some gb fans(not you thay i know) are sayi g tbe defense did ok cause they "only" gave up 27. its intentionally ignoring reality, atl just wanted that game to be over 4 minutes into the 3rd.

Archived