SNF: Green Bay (1-0) at Atlanta (1-0)

titans0021

3 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I'm not talking about who is better.  You're the one who made it about that.  It was about Rodgers deficiency.  You're doing the classic troll tactic of putting words in my mouth.

It's also quite amusing you think I'm a Saints, Colts, and Broncos homer as well apparently, because it's impossible to positively reflect on one player and not be a homer.

are you denying that youre a NE fan?

And it was pretyy easy to see through your non epert opinion of criticizing Rodgers and the pimping brady pretty incessantly there after. moving on though...

1 minute ago, Crickett said:

So, maybe I am unclear on the rules, but I don't think that should have been a touchdown.  Adams went out of bounds while running the route, came back in and caught the ball.  I thought that wasn't allowed.  Am I missing something?

When did he go out of bounds?

Just now, Crickett said:

So, maybe I am unclear on the rules, but I don't think that should have been a touchdown.  Adams went out of bounds while running the route, came back in and caught the ball.  I thought that wasn't allowed.  Am I missing something?

If you go out of bounds, come back in, and then touch the pylon at some point during the play, it's considered in bounds.

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

When did he go out of bounds?

I thought he stepped out at the three yard line.  The other people here are telling me I'm wrong though. 

If you go out of bounds, come back in, and then touch the pylon at some point during the play, it's considered in bounds.

Thank you.

Archived