General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

^and Nuke wants a new deal someting bob wouldn't give him supposedly

Yeah, just feels like there was a lot more to get out there. News broke that he might be available this AM.....why not let the market work a little?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was dreading this would happen. 

I know we could have bested this deal. Nuk in this offense would be craaaaaazy. This should have been us. Our first this year and a 4th in 2021 and throw in Coleman and we're good.

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I know we could have bested this deal. Nuk in this offense would be craaaaaazy. This should have been us. Our first this year and a 4th in 2021 and throw in Coleman and we're good.

Maybe they best the deal, but Hopkins wanted a new deal. How do we expect the Niners to work that out on top of the new deals required for Armstead, Ward, Kittle, Buckner?

Just now, clarkfn2284 said:

Maybe they best the deal, but Hopkins wanted a new deal. How do we expect the Niners to work that out on top of the new deals required for Armstead, Ward, Kittle, Buckner?

Put me in coach, I can make it happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Put me in coach, I can make it happen. 

They would have to let Armstead walk, which I would be ok with, but Hopkins is gonna get a huge deal as would Kittle. Odds are they would let Ward go as well, but then extending Buckner becomes questionable.

3 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

Cap keeps going up so we can make it happen. Guys like Ford and Kwon could either be cut or their deals be redone in the future.

• Like 1