2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

15 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Conklin must have been wearing a mask. He’s a good RT, but what they paid him is nuts. 

glad we didn’t do it. And glad Case is gone. 

brothers- this is a multi season approach. We are going to be better than we were because we have competent coaches who have a track record of developing potential. There’s a long way to go before the first play that counts. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10391979

Asking Redskins fans for patience is actually pretty hilarious. 

• Like 1

But I love that we didn’t know who we were signing 6 weeks ago unless they lock up Bradberry in the next hour to make me eat those words. But my favorite players in this FA was hooper and a few of the ILB’s. But we will see what happens. I don’t need a huge FA season last year going for Collins was just a player i really thought helps with what we want to do on and off the field. But I hope we make the right additions for this teams coaching staff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m completely okay with Fuller being out biggest name. Give me him and Shoebert, or the bears ILB. Like I’m cool with keeping the money until next year if we know Haskins just needs that over the top type offseason or if we need our money because we still need to find a QB

They former WVU ILB who last played for the Bears was signed by the Raiders.

Since we re-signed Bostic, it’s unlikely we’ll sign another FA MLB but we may sign an OLB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

They former WVU ILB who last played for the Bears was signed by the Raiders.

Since we re-signed Bostic, it’s unlikely we’ll sign another FA MLB but we may sign an OLB.

Haven’t been paying attention today sorryp

58 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And with as much cap space as we have, this is malpractice

It’s also malpractice to overpay for players. We haven’t even moved Trent yet. I wanted Conklin but I didn’t expect us to sign him with Trent still on the payroll. People are overreacting. There are still plenty of players for us to blow our wad on! Haha 🤣 

Edited by turtle28