Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

Interesting exchange between Gopher and Counselor.  Gopher dropped his line of questioning after counselor claimed that it was his zombie.  Not sure what to make of that interaction as of yet.  

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

ANyone else with knowledge of the theme feel this is accurate?

Counselor

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I read the thread and made a very valid case for how you were jumping on the most convenient bandwagon with no thought.  Taking the easy route the way scum would.

And then I came back after an event tonight.

But very nice attempt to try and twist reality.  

Read the thread my ***.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Thank you for proving my point.

So are you scum or indy?  I could see indy based on how you were trying to just slide right into a vote and not ruffle feathers.

Gatewatch aligned.   already claimed my character.   Yet again, you are not reading.

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I left my vote on you because I didn’t get back in before night. Nobody needs you. 

What’s the point of voting slappy at this point when he never voted? Do we think that will get him to come out and vote? Hide on the guy who hasn’t been around at all?

This reeks of scum

It’s like you forget I am damn near always inactive from 8 am to 6-7 pm weekdays. It’s the same thing about every game I’ve played the past 3 years.  This time I didn’t even have time to even get close to reading up.

And a nice easy quick move to seem more town with the others switching. Easy way to hide D1. 

This vote move also disgusts me a bit. Sort of out of the blue. Was voting slappy for no reason, and quickly switches to counselor and starts a train of votes moving on him. What was the purpose of this?

I don’t think you’ve ever been functional in any of these games, so you’re merely in denial about needing me.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Gatewatch aligned.   already claimed my character.   Yet again, you are not reading.

Having not player MtG since 7th grade, I have no clue whether or not the claim is anything close to valid or believable.

I'm just going off your scummy and/or lazy voting.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think you’ve ever been functional in any of these games, so you’re merely in denial about needing me.

No I just honestly don’t care about your thoughts most of the time.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I know someone did something to someone :ph34r:

be nice to me and I might tell you

Good, bad, you should explain

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

That may be cause I'm trying to burn out my illness with Jack.

Luckily, the only clue I need is your scummy voting.  And I got that one.

The illness is affecting your mind.   Think what you want about the votes I cast.  You are wrong in the conclusion you are reaching.