Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Forge said:

That was malf 

yea i read that. im still going off my read of when slappy left i think malf is going off half cocked becouse its late in the game and he had the opportunity to do it (i would have too if im right about what happened)

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

@wolfeyestrk I need you to see past the character. I am 100% town. We need you to play.

ive been playing but my guess is two more scum till we can get rakcs so you can see why im still going off the best info i have 

@Malfatron catch me up if your willing are you openly admitting to being in scum or not?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Man you are so damn off

lol when have i ever said i was good at mafia? ill repeat it again for you the only thing i have going for me is my gut. the fact i know some of the lore isnt a bad start so lets review i havnt seen anything from most of the other players that sets off the hairs on the back of my neck im looking at the malf situation and i gave you my read and your openly admitted to being someone who is on bolas team (even if unwillingly) i have other suspicions but nothing to give even the smallest ******* articulation on why i might think that person is scum.

my votes on you mainly so i dont miss my second vote of the game it may or may not stay at deadline (gopher is reading off and so is rag and naz do i have anything to share as why . . .no just what how and the frequency of posts) and i dont expect you to take my guess's seriously (im not)

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol when have i ever said i was good at mafia? ill repeat it again for you the only thing i have going for me is my gut. the fact i know some of the lore isnt a bad start so lets review i havnt seen anything from most of the other players that sets off the hairs on the back of my neck im looking at the malf situation and i gave you my read and your openly admitted to being someone who is on bolas team (even if unwillingly) i have other suspicions but nothing to give even the smallest ******* articulation on why i might think that person is scum.

my votes on you mainly so i dont miss my second vote of the game it may or may not stay at deadline (gopher is reading off and so is rag and naz do i have anything to share as why . . .no just what how and the frequency of posts) and i dont expect you to take my guess's seriously (im not)

Fair enough. But Malf is scum I promise you that. 

7 Malf – Gopher, Forge, {Forge}, Daboyle, [Counselor], Pickle, [Mwil]
1 No Lynch – [Malf]
1 Counselor - Wolf
(-2) Nazgul – (Spirit)*, (Spirit)**

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are three Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”