Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

We likely already lost this game. 

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I was put in ****** stasis last night and i had just enough for my only active good ability so at this point im pretty checked out of the game liliana as counselors character  js a bad guy read the lore 

My current status apparently:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Malf put you, Forge and I in Stasis

Squire too. Which, per Daboyle’s claim, makes Malfs flip interesting, since squire was town and put in stasis/half blocked. Tell me, what would have happened if both Daboyle and Malf blocked Squire? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Squire too. Which, per Daboyle’s claim, makes Malfs flip interesting, since squire was town and put in stasis/half blocked. Tell me, what would have happened if both Daboyle and Malf blocked Squire? 

He would still be alive? Daboyle is claiming it day 1 though when Dome blocked Squire. I wonder if Daboyle came out with this whole move and claim chain to try and keep Malf alive?

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Counselor @Forge @bcb1213 Seriously, if and when Malf flips, we know squire was blocked and put in stasis yet “half blocked”. If Daboyle blocked the elf N1 as he claimed Squire would have been COMPLETELY blocked!

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He would still be alive? Daboyle is claiming it day 1 though when Dome blocked Squire. I wonder if Daboyle came out with this whole move and claim chain to try and keep Malf alive?

Dome didn’t block squire, Dome used a motion sensor and called squire a liar since squire said he was put in stasis. You all were put in stasis by Malf last night and @gopherwrestler confirms this. Yet squire said he was only half blocked. If Daboyle blocked his elf it would be FULL, not half!