Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Counselor imagine her outrage when she sees discord. I can’t hide that at all when I’m scum. She associates it 1/1 correlation with this game.

You know what has staved off the wolves a bit though is asking her what moves I should make and stuff like that. She is the one actually who always encourages me to kill one of the twins because she thinks it’s unfair that they both play together. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You know what has staved off the wolves a bit though is asking her what moves I should make and stuff like that. She is the one actually who always encourages me to kill one of the twins because she thinks it’s unfair that they both play together. 

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I haven’t laughed that hard in a while!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Opposite energy.
Fiancee thinks its stupid I play but finds it nice that the twins have a common interest.

I hate everything.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The ****!!!

• Like 2