Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes because it doesn’t make sense to me. At no point has squire pushed for Matts to not be the lynch. I agree that divulging this information right now is a little weird but at the same time, if he has that info he should absolutely come out with it sometime prior to night. 

1. Voting and starting a counter wagon speaks volumes, especially considering 

2. A town confirmed player already said he lied

3. He has yet to reveal what his move is or why we should believe him 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You realize that there is ZERO percent chance that a bolas aligned player (sira) would try and buss the living **** out of another bolas aligned player @Counselor on d1 for no reason, right?

to much stuff going on IRL for me day one i didnt keep up who bussed counsler?  all im saying is who he has admitted to being was bolas aligned since i know the lore im making sure its known 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes because it doesn’t make sense to me. At no point has squire pushed for Matts to not be the lynch. I agree that divulging this information right now is a little weird but at the same time, if he has that info he should absolutely come out with it sometime prior to night. 

I was planning on it when I knew I would have a stretch of time to be able to respond.   That is now.   

The alternative is that I wait until after the deadline or tomorrow and then I reveal it.   

Then people will say.....why did you sit on that information?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You realize that there is ZERO percent chance that a bolas aligned player (sira) would try and buss the living **** out of another bolas aligned player @Counselor on d1 for no reason, right?

To play devils advocate.  scum hunt indies.  So why I'm fairly certain he's not red x doesn't rule out anything else.  Try to catch lightning in a bottle ya know 

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

@SwAg has been exiled! He was

Elspeth, Sun's Champion (Gatewatch aligned)

149143-Elspeth,+Sun's+Champion.jpg

You begin the game with 2 loyalty counters

(+1) Choose a player. That player will begin the next day with (-2) votes

(-2) Create a Soldier creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

(-5) Create 3 Soldier creatures. These creatures each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player were to be targeted by a killing action, this creature is destroyed instead”

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So to be clear. Your elves do two things?  That's my only hang up right now.  I know nothing about this stupid *** topic 

@wolfeyestrk  does this make sense or anyone else for that matter 

Yes....just like swag's soldier is capable of varying moves and are different in cost expenditure.   My guess is that @Counselor would have similar variation in move options

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

to much stuff going on IRL for me day one i didnt keep up who bussed counsler?  all im saying is who he has admitted to being was bolas aligned since i know the lore im making sure its known 

For the future, saying this over and over make people (especially me) think that you are scum. 

So for the rest of the game you will be on my radar and one of my lynch candidates