Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

yea thats fair, to be honest i just assume im on peoples radar because of the way i text.  also i think ive only mentioned it one or two times as apology for missing day one deadline and the reason i was asking for a catch up but i see what your saying

@wolfeyestrk  play how you have been playing.  It is as much on others to factor into how they read you.   If you try to change how you post to fit what others think you should, it will be a lost cause for you.   

players will see what they want to see.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is my confusion.  Write up is showing they give vote changes but they investigate too.  Does that not jive? 

Trust me, I was well enough confused the first 24+ hours in trying to figure out what the elf/elves could do.  probably on 20 ish back and forth PM with whicker

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is my confusion.  Write up is showing they give vote changes but they investigate too.  Does that not jive? 

Mine vote change individually I can stack or spread the votes. But I can sacrifice two of mine for another move. But they die. Squires don’t die apparently. 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Every flip has had 2 move options.   the roles that have had creatures attached have a create as 1 of them + 2 additional moves. 

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

its litereally in the lore. how host adapts the fact that she was unwilling as general is a shot in the dark but ill be damned if something that obvious isnt mentioned for consideration

Why are you ignoring the fact that she was in the gatewatch