Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Here are my current thoughts.   I am doubting that I will make it through this night

Bcb – Strong town lean.  I don’t see bcb coming out with the censor move and faking that as scum.  Not his typical play. 

Forge – town lean.  now connected to bcb and “cleared” via bcb N3 censor. 

Josh – town lean.   I gave him the double vote on N3.  Despite the Matts mis-lynch, I don’t see Josh making that play as scum.  Kudos if he did, but I am going to roll with him as town

Counselor—neutral to town lean.  Thought he was scum on D1, after the n1 additional creatures, I realized that there would be ample more creatures and with the SirA scum flip, my view changed.  Still a bit hesitant that he could be pulling something that would be unorthodox

Mwil, Daboyle, Wolf – neutral  Mwil has not given me any real indication to shift him to town or scum.   Dabyole as just posted votes, could easily planted that seed pre-game and got scum role and been coasting

Scum pile

Ragnarok, Nazgul, ET/KSJ, Pickle, gopher, slappy/MD4L/Malfatron

Rags, Nazgul, ET/KSJ, Slappy/MD4L/Malfatron as a collective have offered or contributed about as little as possible

Pickle and gopher have been active at times, but not really exhibiting the typical town pushing and questioning that I am accustomed to from them.  There was an exchange between counselor and gopher early on D1 (pages 12-16) gopher was questioning counselor, but dropped it pretty quickly when counselor accused him of role fishing

If you are town and If you got an investigation, roleblock or some move that could limit scum, these would be my targets (in order of suspicion)  Rags, gopher, ET/KSJ, Nazgul, pickle, Malf

N1:  I believe that there was some move targeting me that did not show up on Dome motion detector.  Ninja is my guess

N3:  I had a move redirected and had a move targeting me that reduced my loyalty counter.   Scum is using some resources to limit what I can do.  

That said, I will continue to do what I can to be a pain for them.   

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

N1:  I believe that there was some move targeting me that did not show up on Dome motion detector.  Ninja is my guess

N3:  I had a move redirected and had a move targeting me that reduced my loyalty counter.   Scum is using some resources to limit what I can do.  

That said, I will continue to do what I can to be a pain for them.   

You’re the man

Just now, squire12 said:

In case I am not around, Yes, @JoshstraDaymus, I gave you a double vote.    I thought you would be told that via PM.  that was not the case.   

Based on the list of players, you might be able to deduce who would have potentially got a double vote for D5.  

Something happened to me that happened to you also.