Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, Counselor said:

Answer me! What other faction would I be if I’m not Gatewatch or Bolas!? You still haven’t answered this. You are trying to trail towards me being a lynch. 

1. I have no idea, I was bringing up whether or not Malf would lie about you and use WIFOM on his quadruple block. Pickle said he'd do it if he were scum and gopher agreed.

2. You locked on me, so forgive me for not really caring what you think the rest of this game.

3. If there is an Indy, it can and will impact the ratio on WHEN we need to lynch Rack again.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

What info would Malf have when the quote you quoted he says I just joined the game. 

4. Whatever info Slappy or MD4L left him I would assume.

I need you guys to trust me. Mwil brought up the fact he was on Rackcs instead of Matts. He knew Rackcs couldn’t be lynched and tried to make himself better by bringing it up later unprovoked to do so. He is following the breadcrumbs Malf left him so he could try and push my lynch later. Mwil was not the same in this game as he is when he is town. Mwil is scum.

Just now, Counselor said:

I need you guys to trust me. Mwil brought up the fact he was on Rackcs instead of Matts. He knew Rackcs couldn’t be lynched and tried to make himself better by bringing it up later unprovoked to do so. He is following the breadcrumbs Malf left him so he could try and push my lynch later. Mwil was not the same in this game as he is when he is town. Mwil is scum.

Fwiw, he does do this as scum. Fft was a good example

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@Forge   you're the only one I currently completely trust in this game.  What you thinking 

The longer this day has gone, the worse mwil has looked, I will concede that. I had more concerns over others though. At this point, I may have to crater on mwil so that the vote isn't fractured and we can see where people stand on butters

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Mwil swear to me on your life that you are town

Yeah because then you’ll unlock on me, right? You went all in. What’s done is done. Enjoy that couch. Don’t make the same mistake I did and let your wife pick it out. Ours sucks.

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i believe he's scum

Hence your vote on me. If I have to claim later, so be it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah because then you’ll unlock on me, right? You went all in. What’s done is done. Enjoy that couch. Don’t make the same mistake I did and let your wife pick it out. Ours sucks.

Hence your vote on me. If I have to claim later, so be it.

Haha thanks scum boy

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The longer this day has gone, the worse mwil has looked, I will concede that. I had more concerns over others though. At this point, I may have to crater on mwil so that the vote isn't fractured and we can see where people stand on butters

Yea.  I think we're on the same page.  Mwil has been awful today.  I'm relatively sure couselor isn't scum, indy still possible but way bigger fish to fry.

This rags butters thing is well strange.  Rags cleared him for no one knows why and its kinda just been accepted. 

I'm kinda concerned ksj has again floated into the background of non thought too.  I'd easily switch here 

Wolf is a probably my second biggest town read atm. But that's not saying much cause it's a muddled middle after you. 

Naz can definitely go, why I'm there now.  Tbf he does this stupid sthick no matter what he is tho 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, he does do this as scum. Fft was a good example

He’s also mad that I pointed out that he and pickle were both on Matts and they weren’t alone. Rack and MD4L/Malf didn’t vote and both flipped scum, so I’d. E surprised if some of these lynch lines didn’t tell us something. That’s a runaway vote for someone who was invested non Town to survive.