Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

And how is that, I just bussed the **** out of my teammate.  Oh and the one before that (malf). Oh and the one before that.....

I'm not counselor 

Dude, I really do like both you and your brother.  However, I really don't get how you two can take credit for 95% of the things y'all take credit for. It's impressive the contortions you two do to twist events around.

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Starting to think you

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Dude, I really do like both you and your brother.  However, I really don't get how you two can take credit for 95% of the things y'all take credit for. It's impressive the contortions you two do to twist events around.

i read it more as he was a part of not solely responsible for the buss

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Dude what the **** are you going on about.....no one is taking credit for **** although I am gonna now.  

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i read it more as he was a part of not solely responsible for the buss

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude what the **** are you going on about.....no one is taking credit for **** although I am gonna now.  

Misread.  Although the general point stands.