Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So let's see what my reads and thread play has looked like, but I'm just so ******* bad at making reads...

Naz d1....still all in this

Caught racks by his response to my post

Voted malf a full day before anyone went after him (except @Counselor)

Maybe you ****ty players should start doing something xD:ph34r:

hey man its cool i dont really think anyone is genuenly saying that

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So the question is....do we go naz, or try racks again

from what ive seen thread play wise im good with a push on naz he;s posting just enough to not get called out for posting while adding very little im the way of useful info

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

hey man its cool i dont really think anyone is genuenly saying that

from what ive seen thread play wise im good with a push on naz he;s posting just enough to not get called out for posting while adding very little im the way of useful info

1. Oh they definitely are and I have accepted that but I go over the edge when they keep bringing it up for no reasons 

2. Him not voting daboyle is a huge red flag

MWil had always embraced the Golgari way of life. The embrace of death of destruction from black. The renewal and growth of green. Sacrifice for the greater good. 

So when it was his time to sacrifice for his Master, he did not hesitate. There is no more of a fitting end for the Queen of the Golgari

@MWil23 has been killed! He was 

Vraska, Scheming Gorgon (Nicol Bolas aligned) [red text] 

You begin the game with 3 loyalty counters

(+1) Choose a player. All non killing moves targeting that player will be roleblocked. All creatures targeting that player will be destroyed. 

(-1) Choose up to two creatures. You will attempt to destroy those creatures. 

(-6) Create an Assassin creature. This creature has “At any time, this creature’s controller may sacrifice it. If they do, this creature’s controller chooses a player. this creature will attempt to kill that player. 

Wolf had mixed feelings. On one hand, he had promised the Gatewatch that he was going to use his command of the sea to help defeat Nicol Bolas, but he had failed to help due to some powerful stasis magic    It made him sad as he expected to be one of the great heroes of the war. 

On the other hand, his allies continued once again to prove their resourcefulness. Now, eight of the ten Ravnica guilds were back under Gatewatch control, and Bolas’ power was weakening. 

Unfortunately, this was still a war, and there were still casualties to come. And even more unfortunately for Wolf, Nicol Bolas had him next on the list. 

@wolfeyestrk has been exiled! He was

Kiora, the Crashing Wave (Gatewatch aligned) [green text] 

You begin the game with 1 loyalty counter 

(0) You will gain one loyalty counter for each creature created this night. 

(-2) Choose a creature in play. That creature will gain an enhancement counter. If a creature has an enhancement counter on it, it can target an extra player each night. 

(-9) Create a Kraken creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. This creature will attempt to kill that player. 
This creature must be targeted as though it were a player and not a creature.”