Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Getting caught up now, but wow running down the list with this.  

All you had to do was track the 3 unknowns that we would be looking at today and instead you do that lol. 

3 unknowns huh? Maybe there is a reason on why or who I did this to. Do you think I have an option? Why would you think? You’re trying to say information that you can’t confirm to push an agenda. I may be able to pick but there was reason they were selected. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Forge what is your character?

@gopherwrestler same question 

If you would look at my posts/likes and put 2 & 2 together from the voting you should be able to figure out my character with a quick google search. But instead you aren’t doing much scum hunting other than stating the obvious and just going around asking for characters names. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I don’t get your reluctance here gopher. Don’t you want to help solve this game?

We can simplify things for you.

nobody visited me

nobody visited me

Built creatures

no visitors, malf visited (forge, counselor, squire, wolf) bcb visited nobody, rags visited nobody.

and I told you my last move just previously

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

nobody visited me

nobody visited me

Built creatures

no visitors, malf visited (forge, counselor, squire, wolf) bcb visited nobody, rags visited nobody.

We?

33 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

nobody visited me

nobody visited me

Built creatures

I must have missed it. Is this a night by night account? Why on nights 1-3 did you not see visits but night 4 you saw three visits plus yourself?

42 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

3 unknowns huh? Maybe there is a reason on why or who I did this to. Do you think I have an option? Why would you think? You’re trying to say information that you can’t confirm to push an agenda. I may be able to pick but there was reason they were selected. 

If you would look at my posts/likes and put 2 & 2 together from the voting you should be able to figure out my character with a quick google search. But instead you aren’t doing much scum hunting other than stating the obvious and just going around asking for characters names. 

Now gopher is getting all defensive.....

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I believe that 

Naz/gopher/racks are all scum, maybe not together but scum none the less.

We still need to take out naz now though while we can and then see what night brings.  

Would Gopher bus Malf like that though?