Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

What do 500 or less mean?

OK. Quick synopsis then. Nicky B is invading Ravnica and he has summoned a bunch of planeswalkers (the players) to kill them and take their sparks so he can become a God.

His legions of undead (The Dreadhorde) come through first to terrorize the people.

Liliana Vess is his Dreadhorde General since she is a Necromancer and summons zombies.

Therefore Counselor  is claiming to be Liliana by claiming that he summoned the Zombies which is something she does. We don't want too many zombies on the board because bad things happen then. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

OK. Quick synopsis then. Nicky B is invading Ravnica and he has summoned a bunch of planeswalkers (the players) to kill them and take their sparks so he can become a God.

His legions of undead (The Dreadhorde) come through first to terrorize the people.

Liliana Vess is his Dreadhorde General since she is a Necromancer and summons zombies.

Therefore Counselor  is claiming to be Liliana by claiming that he summoned the Zombies which is something she does. We don't want too many zombies on the board because bad things happen then. 

You’re going to be a good asset I think. I like that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm going to miss you, @SirA1

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

My role is super confusing 

Are you summoning Zombies to kill us all? 

36 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m green green green baby and I’m loving it. 

I'm convinced/was convinced the way you entered the thread tbh.

Town Counselor's Meta:

*Enter the thread gleefully (check)

*Throw out a transparent soft claim early (check)

*Thump your chest and parade around as green town (check)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm convinced/was convinced the way you entered the thread tbh.

Town Counselor's Meta:

*Enter the thread gleefully (check)

*Throw out a transparent soft claim early (check)

*Thump your chest and parade around as green town (check)

I’m going to change this up in the future. I’m dropping the swearing on things also since Squire said no one believes me or I lie. Which go back and read last game I never swore I was town I just swore on blocking Matts which was 100% true.