Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Assuming I'm actually reading everything is not a good strategy in general 

I mean, I quoted you once when talking about it and singled you out twice prior to this push over it and you never even made a joking response about it.

• Like 1

You had 21 hours to respond and opted not to do so.  To try to simplify it to the point of being wrong, and characterize my accusation as "swag should know better cuz scum would know better" is more of an indictment on you than I.  You opted not to respond, and then proceeded to go with some lulzy votes.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You had 21 hours to respond and opted not to do so.  To try to simplify it to the point of being wrong, and characterize my accusation as "swag should know better cuz scum would know better" is more of an indictment on you than I.  You opted not to respond, and then proceeded to go with some lulzy votes.

Good news is a this is a town swag post.  You want to to lynch me for not knowing what mtg is that's fine.  I'll claim if I have to.  Left my usual bread crumbs