Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can love me some Mick Foley, can absolutely see this. This being said, I had you more refined with a lot of your stuff. Sure, it was unorthodox, but it brought the heat out of nowhere.

You definitely tuned up the band and brought that Sweet Chin Music...

tenor.gif?itemid=10476002

You weren't afraid to tell the crowd how you felt on things you felt deeply about...

tumblr_oi3likhStP1rumiojo1_400.gifv

You might fall down, but it's part of a bit...

giphy.gif

And you knew how to make a dramatic entrance when needed.

LavishPortlyFoxterrier-size_restricted.g

You, my friend - the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

MatureEverlastingCaterpillar-size_restri

giphy.gif

@ET80 I love you SO MUCH!!!!

source.gif

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t have time to give you thoughts and you would like to wrap my head in duct tape so you can go **** your self 

You don’t have time.... so you make an argument that makes no sense, rather than no argument at all?

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Anyone with theme them knowledge know what it could mean if "your creature was caught in stasis"?

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Basically immobilized, literally.  Frozen.  May extend beyond the current night in the context of the game.  Might have been an effect of someone, or targeted.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

19. @wolfeyestrk

Since you're not here on a very regular basis

tumblr_oejlsbgKBE1sj4xr4o1_400.gifv

Arguably the best "Jobber" in the history of wrestling, you had one really great game as scum, and then you've disappeared for games on end/been replaced.

thanks?

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

"Your 'creature' was caught in stasis"

stasis affects the player and stops the player from untapping his creature if your playing hard off the rules of the game your creature should have been needed to be used before stasis would effect him

53 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well we can just lynch SirA1 since his move isn’t that valuable and it will tell us a lot 

. . . the urge to vote counsler on principle alone is to much especially if you already claimed liliana already

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

"Your 'creature' was caught in stasis"

stasis affects the player and stops the player from untapping his creature if your playing hard off the rules of the game your creature should have been needed to be used before stasis would effect him

So.... scum had a roleblock they couldn’t use N1.... they had squire fake a roleblock on himself that night 

@wolfeyestrk does that make sense for a mafia game, they couldn’t use stasis on the first night?

Just now, Dome said:

So.... scum had a roleblock they couldn’t use N1.... they had squire fake a roleblock on himself that night 

@wolfeyestrk does that make sense for a mafia game, they couldn’t use stasis on the first night?

honestly no clue im coming from the theme background since i play mtg each turn you "use"/ attack with a creature you tap it to signify its been used, at the beginning of the your next turn is when you untap the creatures to show they can be used again. stasis prevents the untap step in the mtg game. no clue how host would interpret that for mafia abilities

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That post by wolf makes me give him side eye. Anybody know why? 

welcome to the game man. no clue how i can fix it but my posts have come across as scummy since my first game. its just something about how i talk i guess. only thing i can say is i try to counteract that by being as honest as possible in game

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

honestly no clue im coming from the theme background since i play mtg each turn you "use"/ attack with a creature you tap it to signify its been used, at the beginning of the your next turn is when you untap the creatures to show they can be used again. stasis prevents the untap step in the mtg game. no clue how host would interpret that for mafia abilities

Regardless, I find it hard to believe this ability could’ve been used on squire without me seeing it 

So how could stasis effect Squire if he wouldn't have had the ability to use his creature yet?

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

...so why the vote on Counselor?

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

welcome to the game man. no clue how i can fix it but my posts have come across as scummy since my first game. its just something about how i talk i guess. only thing i can say is i try to counteract that by being as honest as possible in game

Would a character with the stasis always be bad?

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

so were you watching squire specifically? or how would you have seen stasis effecting him?

I’m a motion sensor 

I find out if he had any visitors and if he went anywhere 

he went nowhere (couldn’t have picked up stasis by visiting someone else)

he was visited by nobody other than me (couldn’t have picked up stasis from an outside visit)

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

So how could stasis effect Squire if he wouldn't have had the ability to use his creature yet?

...so why the vote on Counselor?

honestly becouse im getting ready to go to work and i missed a vote yesterday, liliana is a bad planeswalker in the game and im not one percent on orcas claim so i figured if i miss deadline atleast ill have a safer vote in. just in case