Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Anyways ... I’m a motion detector 

squire went nowhere and had no visitors besides me last night

i think he’s just claiming he was roleblocked, and scum skipped that roleblock move last night 

I find it highly unlikely he could be roleblocked without being visited or visiting anyone 

The only thing I can think of is if it’s like a trap card if such a thing exists.

But yeah, that’s a poor look right now.

You didn’t do awful, kid.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

So.... scum had a roleblock they couldn’t use N1.... they had squire fake a roleblock on himself that night 

@wolfeyestrk does that make sense for a mafia game, they couldn’t use stasis on the first night?

I could be entirely wrong, but my concept of stasis is that it’s reactive.  I don’t know how I reconcile the motion detect on that, unless leaving for a failed move wouldn’t register.  You could try asking that to Whicker in general, not specified to this situation, and see if you fool him.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I do apologize that my gf has a cyst on her ovary which is causing ovarian torsion.  I'll let her know how ridiculous that is.

Jackass.

Hah!  I knew it!

Keep fishing scum!

So in this theory, Dome made up a result to protect his scummate and you'll flip town which dooms both?

Yeah, that totally makes sense for them to do.

squire

Afternoon all.

Apology accepted.  Try to be better in the future.

• Like 2