"Survive" New Sophie Turner Show (Quibi Network)

KManX89

Trailer has just dropped for Sophie Turner's first post-GoT series, Survive, and I think it looks great:

Turner stars in Survive, a new series based on the critically acclaimed novel by Alex Morel. Jane (played by Turner) boards a plane headed for a short visit home to Montclair, NJ for the holidays. She’s been away at a mental hospital and appears to be on the path to recovery. On her way home, her plane crashes on a remote, snow-covered mountain. She and fellow passenger Paul (Corey Hawkins), are the only survivors; however, Jane never intended on surviving the flight.

Just before the plane went down, Jane intended to consume a lethal dose of her prescriptions before the crash interrupted her. Now, she and Paul must fight for survival and get out of the wilderness alive. Despite (or because of?) the brutal conditions, Jane gains a different perspective on life and death as she gets to know Paul, who will do anything to live.

Loved her in GoT, so I definitely look forward to seeing her in this. 

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

WTF is a Quibi?  I hate that I’m in the generation of streaming wars.  There’s gonna be so much new content, new content, new content but half of it’s gonna be crap and I’d have to pay 3,000 dollars a month to find out which half doesn’t suck.

I'm sure it's something foreign for the word "Lost" cause that's what this seems like. 

Edited by Calvert28

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 6:04 PM, Outpost31 said:

WTF is a Quibi?  I hate that I’m in the generation of streaming wars.  There’s gonna be so much new content, new content, new content but half of it’s gonna be crap and I’d have to pay 3,000 dollars a month to find out which half doesn’t suck.

The Streaming Wars themselves suck in terms of finding the right content, but the aftermath will be glorious as all these sideshow apps fold and the 1-2 good show they do have will be bought up by the big boys like Netflix, Hulu, and whoever else survives.  Then all of the other terrible programming most of these smaller streamers will have can just fall by the wayside without ever coming up on my radar.