Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

Would you look at that...for once, the Discord/Chatty gods smile upon me. 

I'll have to re-read on how noms work again. I wanted to save @Matts4313 as a token of my appreciation from last voting cycle, but that's not on the table. 

On the opposite end of the spectrum, @Nazgul would have absolutely been on my list of people to put up. He knows what he did, and he needs to understand... any vote against him from me is a sign of respect; He's the most dangerous animal in this game (by a significant margin, at that) and the longer you let him live, the more dangerous he gets. I gave him every drink for that reason, and that reason only.

I'll discuss internally. If you haven't reached out to me, now is a good time to chit chat. I don't bite.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Would you look at that...for once, the Discord/Chatty gods smile upon me. 

I'll have to re-read on how noms work again. I wanted to save @Matts4313 as a token of my appreciation from last voting cycle, but that's not on the table. 

On the opposite end of the spectrum, @Nazgul would have absolutely been on my list of people to put up. He knows what he did, and he needs to understand... any vote against him from me is a sign of respect; He's the most dangerous animal in this game (by a significant margin, at that) and the longer you let him live, the more dangerous he gets. I gave him every drink for that reason, and that reason only.

I'll discuss internally. If you haven't reached out to me, now is a good time to chit chat. I don't bite.

You could just put up Wolf (not playing) and Counselor (asked to be killed off)

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

CounselDaWolfOut has a nice ring

sounds like Cancel the Wolf out

That's not bad either. Realistically when updating the name for every elimination, the name will probably end up being very different each time.