Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

We've been through this. You had an alliance with everyone. 

You're right, we went through this - even the part where I said I'd probably swap you into a top 2/3 had you asked. You didn't ask, and you struck when the opportunity presented itself, it earned you yet another 2nd place finish because you went out of your way to alienate yourself from the jury yet again.

You'd think you'd learn by now, but you simply didn't. You had the opportunity to turn a new leaf, to climb up the priority list for a better ending - no, you chose the easy route and stabbed another person in the back and then wondered why you were the bridesmaid again.

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

But don't you dare criticize and chastise me for an error you made.

The only error I made was not outing you earlier. I'm rectifying that error right now.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

You're right, we went through this - even the part where I said I'd probably swap you into a top 2/3 had you asked. You didn't ask, and you struck when the opportunity presented itself, it earned you yet another 2nd place finish because you went out of your way to alienate yourself from the jury yet again.

You'd think you'd learn by now, but you simply didn't. You had the opportunity to turn a new leaf, to climb up the priority list for a better ending - no, you chose the easy route and stabbed another person in the back and then wondered why you were the bridesmaid again.

I'm content with my runner-up meme status at this point. Your words have no power here.
Also, don't blame me for not asking about a situation you never presented to me. Don't be a clown.

If anything - this entire situation has shown why people shouldn't work with you. You "punish" me for trying to better my position in a game by holding this grudge for months. And the entire basis of this grudge was because you didn't present information TO ME. That is on you, boomer. That isn't on me. I begin every game anew. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm not actively looking to "screw anyone over." I'm simply trying to advance myself. This is the major difference between you and I.

While I am much younger (and more handsome) than you - I also have more wisdom. I am able to separate gameplay from emotion. It is absolutely far more dangerous to be your ally (because you will be making deals with everyone as you always do - only to blame someone else when that blows up on you). And then you'll have the nerve to carry that over for months. Aligning with me, very much the devil you know, is not nearly as bad. I am a shield for anyone I am with. I will talk **** to any of you which will only make my target larger. And ask Finn how bad of an ally I was in BB8 when I carried his sorry *** to a win. At least with me you know what to expect and if anything happens you know I'll move on from it.

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

The "total redemption" you so wanted between us was a one-way street, my dude.

Only way a two wat street works is if the other side starts to move. I listed my list, you said "OK" and did what you do. How am I at fault for a one way road when the other way doesn't even express the interest to make it a two way road?

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

So I am a bit disappointed that one of our site elders here can't seem to move on. 
I'm not mad. Just disappointed

I'm glad we're having this discussion, because it's giving me the true nature of Naz: You take the easy way out. You understood my hierarchy, and you had two choices - try to negotiate your way into it (which is always on the table in games like this) or wait until the other party is at their most vulnerable (which seems to be your go-to move).

One of those is hard - talking it out, proving loyalty, taking leaps of faith and working your way into a final 2-3. That's not easy for anyone, but it's done day in and day out. One of those is easy - just lie in wait, talk softly, don't rock the boat... and then pounce when the opportunity presents itself. 

You take the easy way out, and your track record at the end is evidence of this. Had you been able to earn trust leading to the end, you would have had the votes you needed at the end.

File this under "Elderly Advice".

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You "punish" me for trying to better my position in a game by holding this grudge for months.

... punish? Did I force you to lose the challenge and earn yourself a handicap? 

Your failures are your own, little buddy.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Only way a two wat street works is if the other side starts to move. I listed my list, you said "OK" and did what you do. How am I at fault for a one way road when the other way doesn't even express the interest to make it a two way road?

I'm glad we're having this discussion, because it's giving me the true nature of Naz: You take the easy way out. You understood my hierarchy, and you had two choices - try to negotiate your way into it (which is always on the table in games like this) or wait until the other party is at their most vulnerable (which seems to be your go-to move).

One of those is hard - talking it out, proving loyalty, taking leaps of faith and working your way into a final 2-3. That's not easy for anyone, but it's done day in and day out. One of those is easy - just lie in wait, talk softly, don't rock the boat... and then pounce when the opportunity presents itself. 

You take the easy way out, and your track record at the end is evidence of this. Had you been able to earn trust leading to the end, you would have had the votes you needed at the end.

File this under "Elderly Advice".

You had Outpost telling me you were his #1. You were telling me that I was your #4.
Why would I even ask to be "bumped up?" You weren't going to simply say "Okay, bud!" and then we become best friends. 
Don't be naive.

These games are far harder for me to play at this point than it is for you. I have my reputation and I live with that and I accept it. The second I sign up I became an easy target because I am simply the guy who will stab you in the back. That's fine. But don't try and make this anything other than a silly personal agenda for yourself. You'll sleep better tonight that after months of holding onto your crushing BB8 early exit that you were finally able to "even the score" with the almighty Naz.

I have respect for you ET. I think you're one of the better game players on this site. 
These childish antics and silly grudges are beneath you. 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Last place naz

Just now, MWil23 said:

Nazgul 

I hope ET eats both of you alive. You'd both deserve it.
At least MWil will. BCB doesn't even deserve to be in this game with his cowardice.