Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

@JoshstraDaymus @TedLavie if you had to pick between NWO and DX, who would you pick and why

Cultural impact of what the NWO did has huge reverberations throughout the history of wrestling but it also played a huge piece in what would eventually become the downfall of the WCW. Its for that alone that I would actually pick DX because of what they did as a stable still has an impact and I think is the most quintessential faction of the 90s and the poster child of that era of wrestling.

There became a part with the NWO when it got too saturated and everyone was part of it to where it couldn't be taken seriously anymore, and of course that lines up directly with the fall of WCW. What Hogan, Nash, and Hall created with Bischoff was incredible, but what became of them when the information about their contracts about how they can't be one upped by others on the roster I think was greedy and caused a huge falter.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I will openly admit to failing @Nazgul because I could have saved him had I been paying attention at the time. I was at work and missed the voting deadline. I was waiting to see how votes shook out and I messed up.

Lol. 

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@TedLavie, @JoshstraDaymus, which of you was most influential in eliminating Touch?

It was touch vs me in a tie vote. Other than that not much, bcb started the touch vote I just jumped on it

42 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Did you enjoy it? 

Yes and no. I wanted to go further with touch in this game but he started voting against me and stopped submitting so he became a target for me. 

@JoshstraDaymus, nice answers.

Same to you, @TedLavie.  And quite frankly, I'm surprised you didn't just give up as soon as this all started, so you must be in elite company as a Frenchman. 

I will say that I have not paid this game any attention.  Looked like fun, and I'm sure @Pickle Rick did a great job hosting it.  Unfortunately, some spiteful bastards decided to not give me a chance and took me out.

With my lack of attention being known,

Josh, Ted, would either of you be opposed to me flipping a coin to decide on a winner? 

• Like 2

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@JoshstraDaymus, nice answers.

Same to you, @TedLavie.  And quite frankly, I'm surprised you didn't just give up as soon as this all started, so you must be in elite company as a Frenchman. 

I will say that I have not paid this game any attention.  Looked like fun, and I'm sure @Pickle Rick did a great job hosting it.  Unfortunately, some spiteful bastards decided to not give me a chance and took me out.

With my lack of attention being known,

Josh, Ted, would either of you be opposed to me flipping a coin to decide on a winner? 

Nope. I am to an extent happy I got this far. Whatever your process is you decide.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

@JoshstraDaymus @TedLavie

In general, I stopped keeping track of this game after I was evicted. What's the story of the game after I left (major plot points/twists)? How does that story end up with you in the finals?

Not really anything huge I would say. Ted won last comp and took me with him. Prior to that I won like 2 of 3 or 3 of 4 comps and I voted to get rid of BCB after last event. Nothing really gamebreaking I'd say

@Pickle Rick this was a fun game by the way. Lots of diversity in the comps.